Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus

Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus

• GAGAN

micromax a290 beats it all around. worst battery backup.

This was best phone in this price range...in an tu tu benchmark it beat HTC one ,galaxy s3,xperia z. It score 26500 in an tbenchmark.camera quality was good both front and rear record 1080 full HD video. All HD game working butter smooth I play asphalt 8,nova 3,injustice god among us, CSR racing all graphics are good. It support USB on the go also....call quality also good... It play full HD video smoothly.... Great phone ever....look was very premium look like Sony phones and very slim....

• jaga9848612687

hi friends dont buy this phone.
worst in battery backup. no camera clarity, my brother phone mi3 is best in price and every thimg.

• saga

Mr.A, 13 Aug 2014Pleeeeeease ,is there any user who can ans this ?? How is both ... moreEverthing good, camera quality lightly lags

• Dhaval Vyas

Shashant, 17 Aug 2014This phone is best for me because it has 16 mp camera and front ... moreBut I just want to know that the actual configuration is same as they have mentioned?

• kush

Kan Deep, 17 Aug 2014I have bought this and i am HIGHLY Satisfied. It looks so Classy... moreBro how long this cell give us talktime

• ashu

SID, 22 Aug 2014how is the battrey of this fone2000mAh only this phone needs up to 4000mAh

• utsav raval

this phone is not working properly as usually and very bed problem due to phone is hanging problem

• Kay

Guddi, 21 Aug 2014I would lyk to knw abt camera ..weather it can b able to click p... moreGo for ASUS Zenfone5 it can click good low light pictures it comes with 1.6Ghz dual core with hyperthreading technology equivalent to quad-core with 2gb ram and cost just 10k.

• ARIVANANDHAM

camera clarity just ok,
memory 8 gb only.
loking handling light weight very good.
battry usage as usual smart phone

• cy

sachdeep, 22 Aug 2014Is the camera and screen quality of the phone as reliable as me... moreDon't buy there us no service back up I bought the phone from flip kart after 2 months had software problem there was no service flip kart sent an address but they charged me money when the phone was under warranty still did not work he'd to junk it I lost 14900 in the bargain

• Uma

They are showing 16 GB internal memory but they are making fool..its shows only 8GB memory.
Dont buy it..Camera is not good.

• SID

how is the battrey of this fone

• Ravikumar Shrivas

Camera not Very Good, Battery backup is poor than Titanium S9

• sachdeep

Is the camera and screen quality of the phone as
reliable as mentioned..??

• sachdeep singh

I would lyk to knw abt
camera ..weather it can b able to click
pics at low light conditions or nt..its 4
both front n rear camera....plz let me to
knw abt it coz m goin to buy my first
fone ..n love to click
pics...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...!!!

• Guddi

I would lyk to knw abt camera ..weather it can b able to click pics at low light conditions or nt..its 4 both front n rear camera....plz let me to knw abt it coz m goin to buy my first fone ..n love to click pics...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...!!!

Is the camera quality of the phone as reliable as mentioned..??

• amol

battary backup is become low

• krish

Anonymous, 13 Aug 2014i agree with u broR u giv 3000mh batery to octane? Am one of D fan of karbonn