Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus

Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus

• Alok

Ravi, 13 Aug 2014what is the user space available from 16 gb in this phone. and ... more4GB user available.

• Arpan kar

AnonD-293583, 12 Aug 2014View the Battery first. 2000mah. It wont be long lasting for a d... moreU can chnge d batry

• Arpan kar

AnonD-293598, 12 Aug 20142000mAh is ok...it ,last for 1 day even it u use phone much...or... moreAbsolutely true

• arpan kar

Mr.A, 13 Aug 2014Pleeeeeease ,is there any user who can ans this ?? How is both ... moreawsm camera quality of titanium octane plus.. It's ppi z 441 with 16mp.. O m g .. Just awsme..

• Mr.A

Pleeeeeease ,is there any user who can ans this ??
How is both camera's quality ?
How is phone working ? Does it hangs ?
How is touch ?
Does it work properly during calls ?
Please answer this,help me guys I want to buy this one..

• Ravi

what is the user space available from 16 gb in this phone. and can we move game and software to memory card from phone memory

• Raghu

Features are good but they have to build brand image

• sus

is it good????

• Bandhoo

Features are excellent pearless in this segment . but it lags behind due to 2000mAh batter. If it had above 3000 mAh battery then it would have beat the market share fast.

Hemant, 13 Aug 2014Phone is best but battery is the first most important thing. i t... morei agree with u bro

• Devesh

Ravi , 13 Aug 2014what is the price of this phone in india. and what is the user ... moreprice - Rs 13,990/-
ROM - 16 GB
RAM - 2 GB

• Devesh

• M J K

Please reply someone who has used this phone, that when u make or receive calls sound from the earpiece i.e. from opposite caller is loud enough like samsung nokia etc. or very low coming in today's micromax spice etc low cost mobiles.

• Hemant

Phone is best but battery is the first most important thing. i think it should be at-least 3000-4000mah except battery other specifications are best .

• Hemant

• abhay

praba, 12 Aug 2014Where I can by the octane plus black or white still I never fi... moreyou can buy online by flipkard or bigbazar.

praba, 12 Aug 2014Where I can by the octane plus black or white still I never fi... morego to snapdeal, and snap the deal @
11,999.

• Ravi

what is the price of this phone in india. and what is the user available memory in this smartphone. please tell me. I want to buy this phone

• guru

Is it supports USB on the go
i.e OTG cable.?

• praba

Where I can by the octane plus black or white still I never find plz tell me l am from thanjavur