Lava Iris Win1

Lava Iris Win1

• sanjiv kumar

Its battery backup very bad. If battery 100% n swtchoff mode it will not start on after 6 hrs it will start only or after recharge. It is detained when switch off mode. I want changed it if compny launched any schime. Very bad experience. Except battery backup it is good.

• RanjithSharma

AnonD-488456, 12 Feb 2016There is no option to add screenshot, how i can???Press (lock button & volume+) button same time

• lukky

Anonymous, 04 Mar 2016what do you mean that usb is not working. i am hearing musi... moreyou guys said I won I pad I been wanting one forever. how do I claim it?

ANIL, 03 Mar 2016Usb not working what do you mean that usb is not working. i am hearing music and also listining to radio channels from all india radio aap.

• 8790634221

USB Not Working

• ANIL

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2016plz anyone help me with these two issues. 1. my fm radio i... moreUsb not working

plz anyone help me with these two issues.
1. my fm radio is not working. i dont know what to set region in its setting.
2. when im trying to update an error code 80072efd is showing what to do.

AnonD-499125, 10 Feb 2016Shailesh139, can u please post some screenshot pictures of ... moreOr cantact me on twitter @sksingh519

AnonD-499125, 10 Feb 2016Shailesh139, can u please post some screenshot pictures of ... moreThere is no option to add screenshot, how i can???

AnonD-488456, 04 Feb 2016I didn't use any tool, in september when 10536 build came, ... moreShailesh139, can u please post some screenshot pictures of your lava iris win 1 home window . Because I want to see how it looks like in windows 10 . Please post it in reply of my post. You can search stock firmware files at www.firmwarefiles.com and search usb drivers for install it . Thank you.

AnonD-491904, 04 Feb 2016Hi shailesh139 , Please help me bro . How you update your p... moreI didn't use any tool, in september when 10536 build came, i updated with it, and now m on public release build 10586.29, bt its too irritating and have many problems one of the major problem is battery.....any way to downgrade??? Plzzzz help me

• AnonD-491904

Dinesh, 24 Jan 2016My Lava Iris Win1 isn't supported 16GB Memory Card .... Wh... moreHi Dinesh, I think you have to restore your phone to solve this problem.

• AnonD-491904

Hi shailesh139 , Please help me bro . How you update your phone to windows 10 ? Please post a reply about the tools name and process. Thank you.

Dave, 20 Jan 2016Hello ppl whoever s facing issue with Windows apps installa... moreplz provide me the link where i can chat with them

• Dinesh

My Lava Iris Win1 isn't supported 16GB Memory Card ....
What Shall May I do ???

AnonD-488456, 14 Jan 2016Hello, i upgraded my lava iris win1 to windows 10. It is po... moredid you really got win 10 update,,,what were your experiences??

param, 22 Jan 2016Check tutorial on net to flash firmware and in zip file als... moreDid u try this firmware????

param, 22 Jan 2016Check tutorial on net to flash firmware and in zip file als... moreDoes internet required for flashing?????

• AnonD-491904

AnonD-488456, 21 Jan 2016Anyone there who knw, how to use this firmware or anyone tr... moreYou will get the firmware version of windows 8.1 on www.firmwarefiles.com

• AnonD-491904

Any lava iris win 1 user who had already upgrade it to windows 10 please tell me about the process of upgrading lava iris win 1. Because I applied many ways to update it but I am fail . Please help me. My email address- nayan.panda1995@gmail.com