Lava Pixel V2

Lava Pixel V2

I brought LAVA Pixel V2 yesturday .. My budget was 5-10 K and searching a good phone.
Salesman shown me different smart phone but I am not able to keep aside this one.
Its a good deal with features concerned.. I used Samsung J5 but in 2 months so called almond screen got damaged.. It costs me 4K+ but still my phone is down since then...
LAVA Pixel is Really Its awesome phone !!! I am in love with this...
Face detection lock is excellent feature and all applications reloaded are good.. If anyone wants to purchase in 10 K range plz dont ignore this phone. Dont go by brand name of SAMSUNG
Only I am watching for battery backup and reliability other wise I am proud of my choice..

• Soumya

Very good ..... Only battery performance not very good mc4, GTA vice city are not playing

• janu

Battery backup is very low.. I need charge twice in a day. Very much disappointing. :-( seriously

• ashok

hai friends how to set dual sim ringtones in sim 1 and sim 2 in pixel v2 pls replay me

• NK

I bought this phone last week, problem i faced wifi 4g is not working. Radio speaker not working. Any one faces these problems???

Phone has good battery backup of 1day and front camera is awesome. I bought this phone last week. It can play heavy games in higher graphics because of its powerful mediated process. But it..................

• Deepu

I bought this phone two weeks before...So far excellent......GOOD battery backup as i want....No hanging problem.......Overall awsome phne

Hi sir
last week purchase lava pixel v2 in Abu dhabi.
phone is hanging problem please help me

• Sp

Lava Pixel v2 aswome. One negative only thats battery backup.

• Pankaj

This phone (FM&MUSIC) sound third class.

Hi sir
last week purchase lava pixel v2 in Abu dhabi.
phone is hanging problem please help me

• Umair

Hi sir.
last week
purchase in Abu dhabi.
hanging probelm please help me sir

Today jst bought this phn....
seriously dats a awsm phn. :)
& I m really satisfied :)

• Bablu

Superb experince in pixelv2

I have a mic prob ! It receives low voice at times and the person on the other side on cal is not able to hear! Fedup totally some one help me

• Senthil gandhiraj

I have Lava problem in Lava pixel v2 that I am unable de activate silent mode. Can anyone help me I'm really disappointed on this

Still undecided between this phone and Huawei G play mini .

AnonD-257799, 04 Dec 2015What's the difference between Pixel V2 and V2+?I wondered about this as well .

• krishna

deepu, 03 Dec 2015I bought this phone yesterday ,but now I'm facing problem with p... moreplz disable your play store & enable .
problem solved

Phone is good but starts hang after sometime.