Lava Pixel V2

Lava Pixel V2

What's the difference between Pixel V2 and V2+?

Subho, 27 Oct 2015does hotspot works to pc?Mine works well.

• santos

may i know lava pixel v2 & v2+ deefer or same

• deepu

I bought this phone yesterday ,but now I'm facing problem with play store.Unexpected closing of playstore occurring.pls help me

• deepu

yesterday I bought a lava pixel v2phone ..now I am facing problem with play store..unexpected stop occurs in play store..pls help me..

• nag

waste mobile battery backup is tooo less and gets heated buyers it s worst in smartphones only working 3 hrs in 3g waste dabba

• rajan

this phone is very quality & benefit?

• Dolly

Which phone sholud i buy....iam confuse in lava pixel v2 and asus selfie....can anyone gv me a good suggestion...my range is below 15k

• Scorp

BIR, 22 Nov 2015hello i have also bought this mobile yeterday tomm mobile is ... moreBattery is removable or non-removable..??

I wonder if there will be a decent honest review of this phone online before the Lava pixel V3 comes out ?

• haroon haari

this phone is android one?

• DWCMP

Hi chums... I’m gonna buy this mobile on the next month... Please anyone be kind enough to tell me about this mobile honestly... Is the Battery good or bad??? Is the camera best or average??? Are the features are best or average???

• Vicky

How much app install memory?

• S A Shamim

All Features Are Awesome. Thanks Lava pixel v2.

• loganayagi

nice camera, very very nice mobile, Lava Pixel V2 is best

• @rasmi

gopi, 21 Nov 2015Anyone please tell how to find recend page after visit pls post Go 2 cm notification recent pages...

• M.Saleem

sona, 09 Nov 2015Lava pixel v2 is wonderful phone. Both front camera and back cam... moreLava pixel v2 very nice mobile camera very excellent mobiles heating no this mobile phones slim 128 grm this mobile is very very nice mobile.

• bapu

I bought tis phone and everything is fine but i am not able to receive whatsapp msgs. I get it only when i open d whatsapp. What am i suppise to do... Help me...

• praveen

I want to buy this phone,,,pls suggest me does it worth or not?