Lava Pixel V2

Lava Pixel V2

• Manikanta

I bought this phone on Diwali..... First I hesitated to buy lava but believe me....lava pixel V2 vl change ur opinion on lava....it'll be friendly user....best phone within 10

• BIR

GOpi, 11 Nov 2015hi I bought this phone 09 Nov its sooo nice phone before I chos... morehello
i have also bought this mobile yeterday tomm
mobile is good
but i thing battery backup is poor
can u tell me if u charge mob 100%
how much time it req to charge again

• gopi

Anyone please tell how to find recend page after visit pls post

• @rasmi

Very nice mob no lags no heating prob camera superb both. I m using this 4 month go 4 it....

Don't buy poor battery
Cell gets heated up

• GURU

BATTERY & BATTERY... MUST BE ATLEAST 3000Mha..What is The fun of Giving Good Features backed With a Lower Battery.. :-(

• divyam

should i buy this phone ????

• Er. Ram Nath

Very Grt handset in this price of Rs. 9500. Dragon trail glass is supab. headphone sound quality is poor. but other features are very a grt. I use this phone from dis Diwali

It would be nice for GSMArena to do a review of this phone and similar ones . I will not hold my breath though as it seems only the high priced phones get reviewed , ones that are out of the reach of 90% of the public . Still waiting for a Huawei 4C review .

I brought this phone previous month .... it have very good fetcher in 10k ...m satisfied.

• henu

I this right choice under 10k

• DjAtrashLdm

good phone to buy.

• bapu

Hi, I bought this phone after searching a lot for 10k mobile in gsmarena. Many told me not to buy lava but went through in a gut feeling. Am satisfied with this phone till now ( its been a week). Only minor disappointment is front flash(not so good) will let you guys know if I come through any problem. Am a happy customer till now.

everything is fine
plus - both camera,Ram,Display,sound etc
minus- nothing
100% good guys value for money product I recommend I enjoying now 8mp selfy ..owe

• GOpi

hi I bought this phone 09 Nov its sooo nice phone before I chose 4 model Samsung on 7 and j,l5 Sony e4,moto G, but when I enter into shop they show only e4 I has only 10000 only so I will not get j5 and moto g. I was disappoint that time they show lava v2 but I don't like and not interest to buy but my dad say you can get this just for one year use. that time OK to myself after bought this phone I got good response like touch and camera is soooo good selft awesome battery is average this phone is awesome thank god I got awesome mobile. this mobile is real winner guys own experience guys any query please ask I am using now really good lava is so nice after x8 the v2 is good guys thank u

• tisha

Where is the message setting in lava pixel v2??can anyone tell me

• usos

how was both flash light

• sona

Lava pixel v2 is wonderful phone. Both front camera and back camera is super quality. N with light weight 128 grams battery is super with 2,500 MAH no hangings. After all a amazing gift for users that is front camera 8mp with flash guys. Super selfies. And I talked more about this phone.... " BUY IT AND FEEL IT" lava pixel v2........

• rony

AnonD-289749, 02 Nov 2015Which phone is better , this one or Huawei 4C . Price is the same Huawei 4C is super phone but it's quite old today. Lava pixel V2 sounds good and looks like it has a great camera, pixel for camera may be. Plenty of other good phones are there. Go shop and check them by yourself. I personally want to recommend if you can add little extra cash then you can go for Huawei P8 lite. Very good phone.

• Venkat

Lava pixel v2 or Alcatel flash 2 ? Which is better .