Lava Pixel V2

Lava Pixel V2

• rony

AnonD-289749, 02 Nov 2015Which phone is better , this one or Huawei 4C . Price is th... moreHuawei 4C is super phone but it's quite old today. Lava pixel V2 sounds good and looks like it has a great camera, pixel for camera may be. Plenty of other good phones are there. Go shop and check them by yourself. I personally want to recommend if you can add little extra cash then you can go for Huawei P8 lite. Very good phone.

• Venkat

Lava pixel v2 or Alcatel flash 2 ? Which is better .

Good phone

• Ralph

Smbdy pls reply how does this phone compare to Coolpad Note 3 or Asus Zenfone2 Laser spcly in battery and performance

AnonD-462141, 06 Nov 2015Believe me dude, Pixel V2 is d best. My brother has dis fon... moreBoth V2 and Honor 4C have same spec cameras . V2 is lighter 128g listed to 168g listed for the 4c . V has 16gb only 8 for 4C . V2 screen has dragontrail protection 4c not listed . 4C does have glonass . Batteries similar with 4c slightly higher . All depends on build quality and lifespan . The difference in weight may be some indication in this , might make the V2 seem flimsy and cheap feeling .

• vinay

Two cameras are so good I am using that from one month primary camera with 13 mp amazing photos. Using speed no hangings till now.I am guessing that I have buy a good phone. So guys try lava pixel v2 super mobile phone.

• vinay

Two cameras are so good I am using that from one month

• AnonD-320726

Nithy, 22 Oct 2015im going to buy this phone ...... Tell its better r not hw ... moreGo for Lava Pixel V2! Its pretty gopod and I wont be lying about it cuz even I'm planning to buy this phone. The battery back up is pretty awesome 2500mah man! Will last a day, even if you are whatsapping all day long. Which is an essential requirement for someone like me who needs good battery back. So, cheers! We both will buy it this Diwali.

• AnonD-421937

manju, 24 Oct 2015plz tel me frnds wethr dis phon overall perfomance is gud or ntHi dear, even i was curious about this. Yesterday, one of my friends told me that Lava's Pixel V2 is pretty good. Well she's expects perfection from everything she owns so if shes's saying that then the phoine must be that. Plus I did a lil research and came to know about the features- 13MP rear camera, 4G compatibility, with a 16Gb rom sounds like a nice package!

Macao, 01 Nov 2015What is the best lava fual F1 or pixal v2 plz give ansGo for Pixel V2 any day, my bst frend has dis fone, n I take selfies all d time wid it. Though its his phone but its mostly wid me! And I love d beautify feature dat makes al the images naturally beautiful plus d Gif addition man!! Totally in luv with it!

AnonD-289749, 02 Nov 2015Which phone is better , this one or Huawei 4C . Price is th... moreBelieve me dude, Pixel V2 is d best. My brother has dis fone, and I am amazed by its features. Don't think too much, just buy dis fone. He got 13MP 8mp camera along with a pretty decent battery with 5" screen!!!!

• Ranjan

Lava is not an apple phone guys apple phone is always greater than great but apple is not a budget phone
if u compare lava with apple then lava is nothing
if u dont lava is great
think like me
go for lava pixel v2
if u r apple like thinker
go for iphone 6s +

• Kattimani

Bapu, 29 Oct 2015I want to buy tis phone.... Is there any heating issues in ... moreNot heating not hanging Lava v2 very good Mob.Battery is also powerfull.

@DWC,
Check out the COmparision:

Lava pixell v2 has LTE

Which phone is better , this one or Huawei 4C . Price is the same

• Macao

What is the best lava fual F1 or pixal v2 plz give ans

• TKS

Hi frnds.plz can you trll me about that phone such as:camera,flash light,game performance,battery,music quality,otg supported or not.....its so long plz don't mind that .Tell me about that plz plz plz plz

• suren

Nice phone. No hanging no lagging no heating problems. Battery back up is also good .Only set back is,to me, that of its mp3 audio out put. It can be improved. Earphone sound quality is also not up to the mark compare to lava's previous models. Picture quality at night should be improved.

• Chetan

Trisha, 04 Oct 2015I want to buy this phone...pls suggest me frnds...which one... moreI am using iris8.....and there is nothing to complain. Very good phone, but I guess its old now.....u should try to get max review about V2 and put ur money there......bcz its new......irisx8 is no less though..... Thanks