LeEco Le 2

LeEco Le 2

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2020Is it still worth it to buy in 2020?It's a good phone, moves fast and can handle games well. The downside is that it will never get updates past android 6 and custom roms all have bugs. In my opinion, no. I upgraded to an A71 after using le2 for 3 years.

Is it still worth it to buy in 2020?

• karthi

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2017Yes I have the problem I am using leeco Le 2 I have ghost t... moreme also same problem

• Subhadeep

I use this phone from 2016 and it work perfect till 2020 and I play pubg in this phone without any lag and this phone I use from fourier but I did not see any hang issue. There is no bugs and phone is best phone. Nikon company is better than mi company I think because they provide better technology then MI but they did not compete with MI because they spend lot of money for their ads and they did not try to to make profit with their smartphone they only try to make profit by their apps but in India they have no original content of apps but they have original content of in China and they have an ecosystem to so they profitable in China but not India. Just think they provide Snapdragon 820 e and 821 chipset in 2016 and also MediaTek helio x20 and x25 chipset in 2016 and provide adreno 550 GPU and mali T880 GPU in 2016 that GPS MI use after 2 years in 2018 or 19. and if you use leeco smartphones and MI smartphones together then you can see after 1 year MI phone starting leg or you can't use properly but leeco phone runs better and better.

• A2K

JD, 30 Mar 2020You can flash MIUI rom to this phone.Yes You Can

• Anand

JD, 30 Mar 2020You can flash MIUI rom to this phone.How it worked

• JD

Xunce, 27 Feb 2020Hi, my phone is LeEco Le 2 x526, and I'm using Small EUI RO... moreYou can flash MIUI rom to this phone.

• lucefarbo

Keyur, 19 Jan 2020How to update the mobile from marshmallow version ...to cu... moreMy phone had stopped file mananger what do i originals goods product

• CHINMAYA 7008619873

roshan lal, 16 Feb 2020my phone is leEco le 2 .google play store disabled.while en... moreMy phone also disable google play

Hi, my phone is LeEco Le 2 x526, and I'm using Small EUI ROM, it runs so smoothly (disabled animation) and the battery is very lasting, and anyone told me if u want using Cusrom like Nitrogen OS or Xenon HD, you can upgrade to Nougat, Oreo, or Pie

• roshan lal

my phone is leEco le 2 .google play store disabled.while enabling talkback opened.now phone is not permitting to open for receiving/doing call or any function. How to work my phone.

Battery doesn't last

• Keyur

How to update the mobile from marshmallow version ...to current version...?....…..no any updates are available in this mobile.

• Ice

Miracle, 25 Dec 2019My Lex620 is all wow but I keep receiving notifications on... moreUpdate the app

• Miracle

My Lex620 is all wow but I keep receiving notifications on apps stoppage; can some one help solve this problem?

• Shettimz

pearl, 10 Dec 2019i need help.. the android version was upgraded to 9.0 and n... morePlease tell me how you upgraded it to 9 pie

• pearl

i need help.. the android version was upgraded to 9.0 and now the wifi isn't connecting,,, please how do I fix this??

• Gyan.

Today i am celebrating 3rd birthday of my Letv phone believe me it's very nice phone forever.

• Aniket Shetty

nel, 20 Oct 2019if you root and change your rom you will know how powerful ... moreHow to root and change in room please guide me

• Pat

LPDDR1, 01 May 2019It's a decent phone for the price, but has way too many bug... moreNone of the above.
Everything is working well