LeEco Le Max 2

LeEco Le Max 2

Bought this mobile in 2016 October. Still Using it. Best Mobile.

• Mpampos

Great phone still my main. 6gb of ram which is still plenty, the cpu still keeps up. Ofc its rooted and with android 10 revenge os, with only downside the battery running out faster. Changing battery is hard and be careful not to break the screen if u attempt it. Fingerprint not working all the time. Screen perfect.

I buy this phone in 2017 and its still working super!

• i

Le Max, 23 Dec 2020Finger print works?Yes, but fingerprint sensor is slower than other phones.

Woks super with LineageOS 18. Changed battery 3 times now, expect it to work 3 years more.

• ...

Le Max, 23 Dec 2020Finger print works?I buy this phone in 2017 and its still working

• Le Max

Your Well Wisher, 01 Dec 2020Revenge OS is the best rom so far so now for le max 2 give ... moreFinger print works?

• Your Well Wisher

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2018Which rom is best, stable and strock for Le Max 2 X821Revenge OS is the best rom so far so now for le max 2 give it a try

• umesh

Anonymous, 05 Oct 2020I agree the android 6 is not the best. But I've just u... moreplease share me how you update the mobile to android 10 version

• It is me

Hi everyone. I bought le max 2(not new) overall is good but battery is low. It lasts only half day

I agree the android 6 is not the best. But I've just updated two of these babies to android 10and they work superb.
Now using the phones as remotes for climate control, home automation and casting Netflix.still great battery life.

• Tobey

I used this phone for about 8 months. The phone is good when it's brand new. But over time the processor gets slow and also because it's quad core and Android 6.
I don't like the fact that there's no software update unless you download custom roms. But then that will remove the unique umei skin that the phone has. I couldn't continue with it.

• Akash

I face problem like domain has stopped

• Babas

Ziel, 07 Apr 2020Change new rear camera and u can buy it from AliExpress. Wi... moreMine is le821 it's camera is blur

• Zarniwoop

Rupankar Paul, 09 May 2020I've been using leX821 from past 2 years. It's a good phon... moreIt's broken.

• Rupankar Paul

I've been using leX821 from past 2 years.
It's a good phone in terms of everything.
But all of a sudden it stopped getting 3G and 4G network.
It shows network in 2G.

• Ziel

Art, 18 Oct 2019Not able to take photos using rear camera... always blur image Change new rear camera and u can buy it from AliExpress. Will solve your rear camera issue

• Cimamoto

Stilo working! wonderful!

• Zach Medic

A lot of drawbacks in this phone like the stock eui being buggy, unknowned battery drain, etc. That's why I root it and flashed a rom. I'm now in smalleui, it's stable and saves battery than those other rom imo. In terms of the processor it's still kicking in 2020.

• RD

I have an X821 and it does not have NFC.