LeEco Le Max 2

LeEco Le Max 2

• RD

I have an X821 and it does not have NFC.

This is my favourite phone and letting me not go for other phone it is smooth sleek and tough I don't know why this phones Next Gen phones are not coming out.. Only back camera resulting blurry pictures.

• Art

Not able to take photos using rear camera... always blur image

• michaelgmurphy

Running LineageOS on it for 1 year now. (Pie 9.0 currently, but Q 10.0 build imminent) The Le Max 2 a fairly decent device. Solid alloy case. Replacement parts, e.g. new screen, for cheap prices on aliexpress.com. Speedy Snapdragon 820 SoC (14nm die), but battery life quite poor unless slowed down.

• abolfazl

after 3 years
all is working good
without any problem

• Amar from Australia

Excellent phone...
Amazing performance....bettery life also amazing
It's worth it

• ultragamerx

• Rajan Saini

Aaron, 17 Jan 2019Do you have any idea on how to turn my leeco le max 2 into nouga... moreGo for flashing the custom rom.Find any youtube tutorial.

• Bernd

Aaron, 17 Jan 2019Do you have any idea on how to turn my leeco le max 2 into nouga... morehttps://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/x2/install

works fine.

• Aaron

Do you have any idea on how to turn my leeco le max 2 into nougat or oreo??

• Akki

vishnu, 26 Jun 2018Which is best Redmi note 4 (4GB ram,64 GB ROM) OR Leeco le max 2... moreLe max 2

• Melesa tase

Melesa Tase, 10 Nov 2018error occur usually. can't even operate. it shows "sorry, doma... moreFormat/ reset the device is a solved.

• BongZ

Excellent phone for tweakers!! Running Android 8.1, AOSIP rom.
Benchmark scores still up there with the "big boys", bought it in 2016 and still runs like a dream!
Gmod camera app gives it pixel II like performance, newest modem software really boosts the fingerprint scanner (unlock in 0.2 secs).
Battery management is perfect in this mod, 11 hrs moderate use.
As soon as I received the phone, I removed the EUI OS, and went for a custom ROM.
As a tweakers phone, this thing blows any phone out of the water, it is sooo forgiving.
And the mod community apparently has some love for the Max 2, as you can now install Android 9 (PIE) on it.
The LeEco Le Max 2 still has some years to go...
(6gig - 128gig) version.

This phone is obscure where I'm from

• Melesa Tase

error occur usually.
can't even operate.
it shows "sorry, domain has stopped"
help me out here. i'm dying of using this rom eui 6.0.30s
*pros
camera
and face unlock.
cons; bugs pop up every secs.

• Bidhan

My mobile (Le Max2, Model : Le X821) hanging every after 1 or 2 month, sometimes few aaps not working, Please do the needful.

• Sensor not working

X821 browser and sensor was not working
And software also not update

tor8188, 09 Jun 2018could you tell me which os /rom is good ??? i tried several rom... moreLiquid Remix

• Joe

The Le Max 2 is the best buy I have done regarding smartphones, only problem I have had since I bought is the fingerprint reader, but other than that a superb smartphone that's still going strong. I hope that LeEco will keep building new and powerful smartphones, because they are certainly on the right track. I Recommend this product!