LeEco Le Max 2

LeEco Le Max 2

• ultragamerx

• Rajan Saini

Aaron, 17 Jan 2019Do you have any idea on how to turn my leeco le max 2 into ... moreGo for flashing the custom rom.Find any youtube tutorial.

• Bernd

Aaron, 17 Jan 2019Do you have any idea on how to turn my leeco le max 2 into ... morehttps://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/x2/install

works fine.

• Aaron

Do you have any idea on how to turn my leeco le max 2 into nougat or oreo??

• Akki

• Melesa tase

Melesa Tase, 10 Nov 2018error occur usually. can't even operate. it shows "sorry,... moreFormat/ reset the device is a solved.

• BongZ

Excellent phone for tweakers!! Running Android 8.1, AOSIP rom.
Benchmark scores still up there with the "big boys", bought it in 2016 and still runs like a dream!
Gmod camera app gives it pixel II like performance, newest modem software really boosts the fingerprint scanner (unlock in 0.2 secs).
Battery management is perfect in this mod, 11 hrs moderate use.
As soon as I received the phone, I removed the EUI OS, and went for a custom ROM.
As a tweakers phone, this thing blows any phone out of the water, it is sooo forgiving.
And the mod community apparently has some love for the Max 2, as you can now install Android 9 (PIE) on it.
The LeEco Le Max 2 still has some years to go...
(6gig - 128gig) version.

This phone is obscure where I'm from

• Melesa Tase

error occur usually.
can't even operate.
it shows "sorry, domain has stopped"
help me out here. i'm dying of using this rom eui 6.0.30s
*pros
camera
and face unlock.
cons; bugs pop up every secs.

• Bidhan

My mobile (Le Max2, Model : Le X821) hanging every after 1 or 2 month, sometimes few aaps not working, Please do the needful.

• Sensor not working

X821 browser and sensor was not working
And software also not update

• Joe

The Le Max 2 is the best buy I have done regarding smartphones, only problem I have had since I bought is the fingerprint reader, but other than that a superb smartphone that's still going strong. I hope that LeEco will keep building new and powerful smartphones, because they are certainly on the right track. I Recommend this product!

• navdeep97

Best phone i've ever bought processor is just outstanding the model was released 2 years ago but still easily a best competitor with today's smartphones.....

• Germat101

I bought the lemax2 in September 16 any have faced no problems so far.
Only the fingerprint reader never worked.
Bryan is working f9, never leave it overnight for charging reduces bty life.
Specs r good today also if u compare with any phone today.
Phone is exceptional in working n very fast

Overall very happy and satisfied with this phone

Heyyo, I must say... I LOVE THE LEECO LE MAX 2! It's easily the most cost effective smartphone purchase I've made. Screen is a good QHD IPS LCD, fingerprint reader works great (for Ultrasonic) and the IMX230 rear camera takes fantastic photos and the custom ROM scene is very lively and successful. Also, the included Continuous Digital Lossless Audio(CDLA) headset is really really darn good!

The downsides are the battery life isn't great due to the QHD screen and SD820 SoC, the rear camera can only record FHD 30fps videos (4K UHD is also 30fps but every phone in 2016 could only do that too) and the official EUI ROM is stuck on Marshmallow with a security date of January 1, 2017... That's also if you're lucky and don't have an x829 variant that is stuck on 5.8.016s with updates disabled (mine was, only way to upgrade was to unlock bootloader and flash). Also, no 3.5mm headphone jack since LeEco was the first company to drop it in their phones and opt for USB Type-C headsets (such as the LeEco CLDA headsets).

Would I recommend a LeEco Le Max 2 in 2018? Heck yeah. The SnapDragon 820 SoC is still a great performer and is faster than a SmapDragon 660 (especially in 3D games due to a better GPU) and the overall package is still a darn good deal.

• sxs

vishnu, 26 Jun 2018Which is best Redmi note 4 (4GB ram,64 GB ROM) OR Leeco le ... moreLe max 2 much faster and better then Redmi Note 4, even redmi note 5... Only battery is worse.

• davidanger

tor8188, 09 Jun 2018could you tell me which os /rom is good ??? i tried severa... moreI'm using www.resurrectionremix.com, but they looks like stop to support X2(LeEco Max 2).
You can try carbonrom.org, And I'll change to carbon.