LeEco Le Max 2

LeEco Le Max 2

• navdeep97

Best phone i've ever bought processor is just outstanding the model was released 2 years ago but still easily a best competitor with today's smartphones.....

• Germat101

I bought the lemax2 in September 16 any have faced no problems so far.
Only the fingerprint reader never worked.
Bryan is working f9, never leave it overnight for charging reduces bty life.
Specs r good today also if u compare with any phone today.
Phone is exceptional in working n very fast

Overall very happy and satisfied with this phone

Heyyo, I must say... I LOVE THE LEECO LE MAX 2! It's easily the most cost effective smartphone purchase I've made. Screen is a good QHD IPS LCD, fingerprint reader works great (for Ultrasonic) and the IMX230 rear camera takes fantastic photos and the custom ROM scene is very lively and successful. Also, the included Continuous Digital Lossless Audio(CDLA) headset is really really darn good!

The downsides are the battery life isn't great due to the QHD screen and SD820 SoC, the rear camera can only record FHD 30fps videos (4K UHD is also 30fps but every phone in 2016 could only do that too) and the official EUI ROM is stuck on Marshmallow with a security date of January 1, 2017... That's also if you're lucky and don't have an x829 variant that is stuck on 5.8.016s with updates disabled (mine was, only way to upgrade was to unlock bootloader and flash). Also, no 3.5mm headphone jack since LeEco was the first company to drop it in their phones and opt for USB Type-C headsets (such as the LeEco CLDA headsets).

Would I recommend a LeEco Le Max 2 in 2018? Heck yeah. The SnapDragon 820 SoC is still a great performer and is faster than a SmapDragon 660 (especially in 3D games due to a better GPU) and the overall package is still a darn good deal.

• sxs

vishnu, 26 Jun 2018Which is best Redmi note 4 (4GB ram,64 GB ROM) OR Leeco le max 2... moreLe max 2 much faster and better then Redmi Note 4, even redmi note 5... Only battery is worse.

• davidanger

tor8188, 09 Jun 2018could you tell me which os /rom is good ??? i tried several rom... moreI'm using www.resurrectionremix.com, but they looks like stop to support X2(LeEco Max 2).
You can try carbonrom.org, And I'll change to carbon.

• vishnu

Which is best Redmi note 4 (4GB ram,64 GB ROM) OR Leeco le max 2 (4 GB ram,32GB ROM)

Sasa elbhiry, 31 May 2018In my opinion this phone have good performance and good camera a... morecould you tell me which os /rom is good ??? i tried several roms. but feel so upset

• Sasa elbhiry

In my opinion this phone have good performance and good camera and good screen and good battery after modified os and QC 3 and usb type c and good fingerprint . For me.... Only big problem is O S i using it from 6 months but it still on marshmallow . Due to his campany problems. At first my use i had many problems with it but after i found good firmware that has been modified by someone from needrom web my phone works great good battery backup it works more about 1 day for me and good camera and official firmware eui 5.9.19s with zero bug firmware and also multilingual at first he didn't make that firmware for free but after i contacted with him he tell me the password for the file and i glade to him becuse my phone is working great after this firmware.... Thanks alot iam Mostafa from Egypt.

• Shridhar

Pls don't take this type of phone because I have a le max 2 phone every time I have dish play problem and also phone get heated .so pls don't perches the le TV phone

• Khan

Actually Overall the performance of this phone is very good but company needs to improve its O.S and some other LED sparking issue. In short the phone is good in its price.

Hi everyone,

My leeco le max 2 problem:
If i'm in a phone call my receiver cannot hear any sound and seems he cannoy hear me unless i switch to speaker mode

Please advise and I would really appreciate

Basically a good phone , can be recommended for purchase

Daryu, 14 Apr 2018This phone has two quite huge problems: - soft is full of bug... moreMy camera and gallery r not working problem occurring please fix this online feedback

• Daryu

This phone has two quite huge problems:

- soft is full of bugs. One has to install custom rom or just let it be, with apps that crush quite often or lag
- battery life. After 10 months battery dropped from 3100 mAh to only 2000 mAh. And even when it was brand new it could hardly last one day with an average use.

Despite aforementioned, this phone is truly amazing not only considering its price, but in general. Display is great, performance is good, and, what really surprised me, camera is only Sony IMX230 but somehow it manages to take much better photos than expected; in fact, since I've bought Leeco, I stopped using my digital camera.

Yep Fingerprint Reader is not so good. It takes a full second to unlock + the accuracy is 70% (so sometimes i have to retry to unlock). Other than that though, everything else is very good. I'm happy with the phone overall.

I also have this phone. I'm using this for almost 1 year. Fingerprint scanner was not that good, it took me a couple of times for me to unlock my phone using that feature. There were several times that it stopped working, totally, then it came back then stopped again. I'm not satisfied with that experience. Another thing, Its server doesn't work well, I tried to log out my LeEco account but the server is not good. I hope this problems will be fixed ASAP.😢

• AnonD-720627

Hi Leeco lovers
My Elite EUI 5.9.026S -Jul2016 (without change roots) work weel, only i'm worred because not have the B20-800mhz in 4G datos band, and in north Portugal the supplers comunications use it B20 somuch. The chinese browser is unconfigurable, and can't uninstall it. I have the alternative browser Google bar, but would like install a good browser APP. Can you suggest one??

• Ng

Using now for more than a year. Only back camera broke - it can shoot photos but the focus became fixed and I had no luck to fix that. Besides that, the phone works perfectly fine. Battery is lasting alright as it was when it came. I'm charging it every day but haven't noticed any wear signs with the battery. Also,the phone after year of use isn't lagging at all, running very fast. I'm very happy with leeco. Defenetly would buy their new products if they would launch them.

this is wrong
i am also using same phone (x821(about 1year )) and still i am not facing any below threads (problems)
but
their CDLA Eare Phone material build quality is vary bad & after 5-6 month automatically damaged and stop.