LeEco Le S3

LeEco Le S3

• ck

ronica, 23 May 2020my phone just stopped working. red light keeps blinking wh... moreJust like my mother's phone.. But I watched youtube tutorials solution for the phone to work is that you have to disassemble it.

• Favuke

Raki, 21 Dec 2019Yes camera not too goodActually, i think camera is great. I made some breathtakeing photos.... But battery is bad

• ronica

my phone just stopped working. red light keeps blinking when i tr to charge. i had my pics i have lost. i tried all to get it back but its just not working. i am sad.

I have this phone and I'd like to say it's a piece of shit.
this is badest phone I ever got
bad company, no support , no servers or services

• Cindy

Apu Roy, 19 Apr 2019How to update this device? Use an aftermarket OS. I use LineageOS (Android Pie). Works great, offers android updates, and eliminates the built-in Chinese spyware.

• lito

my le eco le s3 got screen damage , after I install new screen the gboard stopped and cannot used it....

• Raki

Wan Azmi, 03 May 2019Just bought one. Camera is not so good. Battery life is moderateYes camera not too good

• LeEco Le S3 X626

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2019Does this Let s3 remotely charge with out a chord I've gone... moreGet one of those cordless charging setups with a pad you keep plugged into the type C USB port and tucked between the back of the phone and the case.
Then you pop it on the base to charge.
I picked one up for $10 on ebay for both bits.
Leaving the charge pad plugged into your phone acts a plug to stop dirt and dust etc from getting in the charge port as well.

• (music)

praveenmeloth, 24 Aug 2019Thank you for sharing this post.thank you for you inconvenience

praveenmeloth, 24 Aug 2019Thank you for sharing this post.Does this Let s3 remotely charge with out a chord I've gone threw 8 chords since I got this phone what gives?

• praveenmeloth

Thank you for sharing this post.

• Cindy

Mits, 14 Nov 2018Hi i bought this phone from EFOX , two weeks ago. The phone... moreI've been using the phone for almost a year. It did the same as yours once -- looks dead but there's a red LED lit. Won't charge or respond to anything. A YouTube video suggested a battery pull (you have to take the phone apart to do that since it has a non-removeable battery), but I was able to bring mine back by just removing the SIM card. Then it would boot again, and it never has locked up again. I found out that trick when I went to pull my SIM to put it in my old phone since this one was locked up, and Voila! it worked again!

• Tobey

I used the phone (x526). It's really nice. The design is classy. The cons are the battery life. For a phone with such camera quality and processor, the battery is a little behind and needs upgrade. And the Android 6 is kind of getting obsolete, and it can't be upgraded to Android 7. I think all the LEeco brands run on Android 6

Hi I just had a new one but the default language is in Chinese how can I change everything in it to English

• fictionalmike

I bought one and I had it for about a year but once I left it charging as usual and It turned off and never came back to life again. I lost all the information and data on it.
I took it to the service here in Mexico and they suspected a problem with the battery, they said there are very few parts for this kind of phone. I liked too much but unfortunatly it last very little.

• Wan Azmi

Just bought one. Camera is not so good. Battery life is moderate

Very Nice Post... Thank you

• tech guru

JUDITH, 16 Apr 2019i just bought mine today and the charger cable and cord is ... morethat's a known issue with the cable. all that you need to do is to purchase a new usb-c cable and charge the phone all night. It's a good and cheap phone. can handle mobile games.

• Apu Roy

How to update this device?

• JUDITH

i just bought mine today and the charger cable and cord is bad, the worst of it all the phone was actually dead wen i bought it