LeEco Le S3

LeEco Le S3

• Eks Seeks

my wi-fi mac address and bluetooth address including the wi-fi hotspot.

what can i do about this problem?

I think that there are 2 versions of this phone because mine has MTK, 4GB RAM and 64GB storage

• MOTOMIRKO

it has been working for 4 years without any problems. battery works 1 day. great phone

My le s3 restarts its self for no reason, my mic just stopped working, screen touches its self, overheating and the phone sometimes freez. I really regret buying this phone...

• Cindy

Ahmad Hamamou, 24 Apr 2020I have this phone and I'd like to say it's a piece of shit.... moreDude! Company has been out of business for 3+ years! What do you expect?

• Cindy

ck, 06 Jun 2020Just like my mother's phone.. But I watched youtube tutoria... moreIf it locks up and acts dead, often, pulling out the SIM will jolt it back to life. No disassembly required.
Stock OS is old and full of Chinese spyware, but LineageOS.org had clean android OS for it (Nougat, Oreo, Pie,...) that works great!

• ck

ronica, 23 May 2020my phone just stopped working. red light keeps blinking wh... moreJust like my mother's phone.. But I watched youtube tutorials solution for the phone to work is that you have to disassemble it.

• Favuke

Raki, 21 Dec 2019Yes camera not too goodActually, i think camera is great. I made some breathtakeing photos.... But battery is bad

• ronica

my phone just stopped working. red light keeps blinking when i tr to charge. i had my pics i have lost. i tried all to get it back but its just not working. i am sad.

I have this phone and I'd like to say it's a piece of shit.
this is badest phone I ever got
bad company, no support , no servers or services

• Cindy

Apu Roy, 19 Apr 2019How to update this device? Use an aftermarket OS. I use LineageOS (Android Pie). Works great, offers android updates, and eliminates the built-in Chinese spyware.

• lito

my le eco le s3 got screen damage , after I install new screen the gboard stopped and cannot used it....

• Raki

Wan Azmi, 03 May 2019Just bought one. Camera is not so good. Battery life is moderateYes camera not too good

• LeEco Le S3 X626

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2019Does this Let s3 remotely charge with out a chord I've gone... moreGet one of those cordless charging setups with a pad you keep plugged into the type C USB port and tucked between the back of the phone and the case.
Then you pop it on the base to charge.
I picked one up for $10 on ebay for both bits.
Leaving the charge pad plugged into your phone acts a plug to stop dirt and dust etc from getting in the charge port as well.

• (music)

praveenmeloth, 24 Aug 2019Thank you for sharing this post.thank you for you inconvenience

praveenmeloth, 24 Aug 2019Thank you for sharing this post.Does this Let s3 remotely charge with out a chord I've gone threw 8 chords since I got this phone what gives?

• praveenmeloth

Thank you for sharing this post.

• Cindy

Mits, 14 Nov 2018Hi i bought this phone from EFOX , two weeks ago. The phone... moreI've been using the phone for almost a year. It did the same as yours once -- looks dead but there's a red LED lit. Won't charge or respond to anything. A YouTube video suggested a battery pull (you have to take the phone apart to do that since it has a non-removeable battery), but I was able to bring mine back by just removing the SIM card. Then it would boot again, and it never has locked up again. I found out that trick when I went to pull my SIM to put it in my old phone since this one was locked up, and Voila! it worked again!

• Tobey

I used the phone (x526). It's really nice. The design is classy. The cons are the battery life. For a phone with such camera quality and processor, the battery is a little behind and needs upgrade. And the Android 6 is kind of getting obsolete, and it can't be upgraded to Android 7. I think all the LEeco brands run on Android 6

Hi I just had a new one but the default language is in Chinese how can I change everything in it to English