LeEco Le S3

LeEco Le S3

• Cindy
  • k9f
  • 01 Aug 2019

Mits, 14 Nov 2018Hi i bought this phone from EFOX , two weeks ago. The phone... moreI've been using the phone for almost a year. It did the same as yours once -- looks dead but there's a red LED lit. Won't charge or respond to anything. A YouTube video suggested a battery pull (you have to take the phone apart to do that since it has a non-removeable battery), but I was able to bring mine back by just removing the SIM card. Then it would boot again, and it never has locked up again. I found out that trick when I went to pull my SIM to put it in my old phone since this one was locked up, and Voila! it worked again!

• T
    • Tobey
    • r3a
    • 15 Jul 2019

I used the phone (x526). It's really nice. The design is classy. The cons are the battery life. For a phone with such camera quality and processor, the battery is a little behind and needs upgrade. And the Android 6 is kind of getting obsolete, and it can't be upgraded to Android 7. I think all the LEeco brands run on Android 6

• xja
      • 10 Jul 2019

Hi I just had a new one but the default language is in Chinese how can I change everything in it to English

• f
        • fictionalmike
        • 8@T
        • 09 Jul 2019

I bought one and I had it for about a year but once I left it charging as usual and It turned off and never came back to life again. I lost all the information and data on it.
        I took it to the service here in Mexico and they suspected a problem with the battery, they said there are very few parts for this kind of phone. I liked too much but unfortunatly it last very little.

• W
          • Wan Azmi
          • uC4
          • 03 May 2019

Just bought one. Camera is not so good. Battery life is moderate

• H4r
            • 29 Apr 2019

Very Nice Post... Thank you

• t
              • tech guru
              • I@H
              • 28 Apr 2019

JUDITH, 16 Apr 2019i just bought mine today and the charger cable and cord is ... morethat's a known issue with the cable. all that you need to do is to purchase a new usb-c cable and charge the phone all night. It's a good and cheap phone. can handle mobile games.

• A
                • Apu Roy
                • PRQ
                • 19 Apr 2019

How to update this device?

• J
                  • JUDITH
                  • ftK
                  • 16 Apr 2019

i just bought mine today and the charger cable and cord is bad, the worst of it all the phone was actually dead wen i bought it

• s

• o
                        • otaired2
                        • sF%
                        • 28 Feb 2019

I've been using this phone almost a year now, and I'm really satisfied with it, running Pixel Experience Pie with Gcam, make this phone one of the best cheap phone I ever had. Some people had problem with Volte after running custom rom and it's one of the problem with the modem from original firmware. Want the best experience? Get a custom rom.

• m
                          • mohmad
                          • 0p}
                          • 20 Jan 2019

Hi, Thanks for your good site, it's best to give the site visitors information about the amount of
                          sar radiation in this phone's .

• l
                            • lyew
                            • ri0
                            • 01 Jan 2019

Worked Perfect for a couple of days then the buit in message app crashed and the phone became unusable had to wipe it then avoided opening the messaging app for a while then it crashed again had to wipe the phone a 3rd time before i decided to install a custom rom

Ya boy, 15 Dec 2018Heed my warning DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE Honestly cannot run ... moreBeen using almost 1 year , my phone is still running without any issues . Even after been dropped a few times , still working well. Probably hundred thousand others also still using the phone.

• Y
                                • Ya boy
                                • m5s
                                • 15 Dec 2018

Heed my warning DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE
                                Honestly cannot run games.
                                Camera is BAD.
                                So many issues with apps.
                                Whenever I turn the phone off, i cannot type my password for about 2 hours so it stays locked and you have to wait

NNELOVE, 14 Dec 2018I wouldnt want to use a curse word but can you people expla... moreOptimizing apps would only take about 15 minutes.
                                  Try do a factory restore .
                                  With the phone in powered off state , press/hold volume up+power buttons until you get to recovery menu.
                                  Then choose clear data option.

• N
                                    • NNELOVE
                                    • r3H
                                    • 14 Dec 2018

I wouldnt want to use a curse word but can you people explain why this phone stays hours optimizing? i just bought it and i am about to regret it. what exactly is it optimizing for Gods sake

Mits, 14 Nov 2018Hi i bought this phone from EFOX , two weeks ago. The phone... moreHi i also had the same issue. The problem with that charger cable comes with that original package . I bought a new USB TYPE C - QC 3.0 ( quick charge 3.0 cable ) now its charging well . i dint have any issue with charger. i only changed cable ( cable should be quality one ).
                                      Search google or ebay for " USB TYPE C - QC 3.0 cable"

• JEa
                                        • 21 Nov 2018

Mits, 14 Nov 2018Hi i bought this phone from EFOX , two weeks ago. The phone... moreCharges your phome to pc in 5minutes