Lenovo A1000

Lenovo A1000

• janeila

the camera is not having a good color when you take a pic..its turns out yellow even if u set it default settings....what is this?somebody help me?

• tong

Does otg support in this phone... Mine not working...

• suren

mac, 28 May 2016yes. me too. is it normal?It is normal frnd. Every phone battery drains faster in gaming.

Anonymous, 01 Jun 2016Battery drains very fast, cannot last almost for 1 day of gamingMaybe because of battery capacity..only 2000mah

Battery drains very fast, cannot last almost for 1 day of gaming

baba, 26 May 2016any way to use a1000 with external speakers?? Use the 3.5mm jack on top?

• mac

Krishna, 24 Apr 2016The battery drains fast yes. me too. is it normal?

• Syed

Anonymous, 23 May 2016It can't play music using auxiliary cable? Never works with min... moreI brought lenovo A1000 in Dubai 174 dhiram I was used 1 month after I getting problem hanging automatic resta

• baba

any way to use a1000 with external speakers??

• vince

Good phone but screen resolution is poor. How can I make it clear?

It can't play music using auxiliary cable?
Never works with mine.
The guys who checked the problem said A1000 is not supported with auxiliary system.
How can I be sure about this?

• Jeet

Game, 07 May 2016how to dowload app in playstore mine cant dowload it downloading... moresame problem for me but still dident get the solution

• Sravan

Bought new phone 2dys back.sim card shows sim card is updating and network is gone. There will be no sim network...sim card is continuously updating

• Guest20160518

After using for 3 months, I would rate it 3/10. But the price is a budget phone. Only constant disappointment is battery heats up, giving pop up notices that it overheated. Hotspot would drain the battery very quickly. For normal voice & messenger function, it will last a full day. GPS a bit slow, not suitable for car navigation as screen is not contrastful, and weighs heavy!

Intense heat...

• Rasel khan

Hmmm

• Spiky

Guys i need some help. I was using my phone as usual and i ran out of battery. I connected it with the usb charger and when i later unplugged it, I tried to type something on youtube and the keyboard dissapeared. I then exited youtube and logged in facebook, where the same problem appeared. I disactivated my phone, in case this helped the situation but when i activated it only showed a black lighted screen and i could only scroll down the "taskbar" on the top of the screen. Sometimes when i turn it on, the home screen appears for a split second with a brief-moment message saying "Launcher3 has stopped working". Does anyone know how to fix this?

• shaikh Rashid

• shaikh Rashid

Tom, 14 May 2016i also experiencing a problem with lenovo A1000 the mobile data ... moreCreate dummy apn and set to it

• Mks

anu, 23 Apr 2016HeatingIts working on wcdma 850 ,which gsmarena hasn't shown.good at this price.