Lenovo A2010

Lenovo A2010

• srinu

lenova a6000 is NO.1 PHONE....

• gavy

this phone is sound not clear pleas solve problem

• karthic

Can I buy that lenovo A2010?????????? Plzzzzzzz suggest me guys!!!!!!

• sourav naskar

good phone..........................................

• atharva

Ibn, 10 Oct 2015Good phone for the lower price in 4G range and RAM,dont expect i... moreif u r having problem with lenovo A2010 camera download the software camera cv-5

Anonymous, 10 Oct 2015i just bought it and it has skype twitter hangouts facebook prei... moreProximity sensor is available in that pr not?

• selvi

Tamil keybort is not support in lenova a2010 model why this apply in tamil keybort pls help me

• jack

lenova a6000 roookzzz ...

• somnath

bashee, 30 Sep 2015lenova mobile and infocus mobile which is the best Lenevo A2010 is best as compare to all others phone which price below 5000 I give five stat to lenevo A2010

• Adil

Lenovo A2010 user, 28 Sep 2015Amazing phone! Worth buying. For this price, this is the best! 4... moreHow to move application to SD card

Rajveer Ravi, 10 Oct 2015does lenovo a2010 supports Skype Video Call, Facebook, Linkedin,... morei just bought it and it has skype twitter hangouts facebook preinstalled, i installed watsapp and imo
hope this helped

• Rajveer Ravi

does lenovo a2010 supports Skype Video Call, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, WeChat, Viber, LINE, WhatsApp, Foursquare, OneDrive ? if not,then what is that software to download that helps to run these all?

• Ibn

Sandy, 07 Oct 2015Please someone tell me how good is the LED flash..? Can we even ... moreGood phone for the lower price in 4G range and RAM,dont expect in camera..its worst 4 mp main camera. So bad result when u takin with it. I suggest to buy samsung j1.

• Sandy

Please someone tell me how good is the LED flash..? Can we even get some decent, if not good, pics using flash in low light..??

• chms

nice phone
good battery backup

that phone can move the app data to SD Card or not ??

• Deepak Kushwaha

Ovverall a good phone but i am facing a problem that the browsers and playstore are not working properly and it heats a lot

• Jai

How to move apps to SD card

• Timisoara

The phone is heating after playng games on it.
I”m not satisfied with the battery.
but in the rest, its ok
I like that supports 4G .

• kumar