Lenovo A269i

Lenovo A269i

• aditya

it is a "best smart phone" which we get in reasonable price.......

• Ajit Sparsh

Hey really nic model... i love it.. they provided all features in less price..

• harish

where bluetooth?dmmmmm

• risyaa95

Where bluetooth??why too small phone capacity??it looks like samsung galaxy y actually..

• sourav

One of the best mob

• Kumar

Hi I am planing to purchase this set. Can i Install whatapp application and it can be support for document veiwer?

• Kumar

• hantu

cannot find bluetooth function. demmmm

• sunil pawar

display is tft or lcd

• jayn

is it have play store

• girl

where bluetooth?

• zul

Anonymous, 16 Jan 2014you said it does not have bluetooth but why there is bluetooth i... morewhere bluetooth?

• kumar

can I install whats up application for mobile lenovo A269i

AnonD-222100, 07 Jan 2014nope.it doesnt have blutooth.you said it does not have bluetooth but why there is bluetooth included on the specifications?

• dewa

Taekmeister, 02 Jan 2014It's a great phone. I lost my samsung galaxy Y last year to a th... moreyou lost your old phone....get a new different brand and condemn your stolen phone as "crappy". good thought. why did you buy your "crappy" phone that time? i guess it because of your "crappy" knowledge about gadgets.

• leno

what about bluetooth ??? please help

• Jules

AnonD-222100, 07 Jan 2014hye.does anyone know whether this phone able to view pdf & m... moreDownload Office Pro and install ( to view pdf and make excel, word, presentation on android)

vihan, 15 Dec 2013please can anyone of you tll me how to use the bluetooth in this phonenope.it doesnt have blutooth.

hye.does anyone know whether this phone able to view pdf & microsoft word? thanks.

Thanks for your opinion as it would help me to finally purchase this product. Since you are already using this product, so I would like to know how about the sound quality and battery and like internet activities. Please do let me know soon.