Lenovo A369i

Lenovo A369i

• ieatpoop

it's a good phone for its time. It definitely did the job but it struggled to play even simple games. Its battery life was pretty bad, but i can't really complain for it's not meant to be a top end or even a mid ranger smartphone. This was my first ever smartphone.

• Kingofphone

This was my first smartphone

It was my first smart phone so nostalgic

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2019This was my first phone i mean back then for me it was amaz... moreSame as me

ondian, 09 Feb 2019this was my first phone, it was the shittiest phone everThis was my first phone i mean back then for me it was amazing but the no selfie cam was shitty.And i typed this on it.Screen is also too small.

• ondian

this was my first phone, it was the shittiest phone ever

I've used this phone several years ago. I like this phone. Though dan cheap.

• d1pa

I really like this phone, since two years ago this phone I use only for messages and phone. the battery still works fine

• agent

i bought this phone 5 years ago., now its just a back up phone and its still working, but it seems like its on its way though..

a good low end phone by that time..

• weeebooo

Pit, 26 Jun 2017why everytime i charge my phone, the battery percent will d... morehave you considered checking if the charger is working to a different phone?
does the battery hold a charge or is constantly draining, battery drain usually happens when the phone continues to search for service, or you have applications that work on the background, also try to charge the phone for at least 5 hours and see if the battery is still good, if not, try replacing the battery, if replacement of the battery doesn't resolve your issue. I don't know what else to do. maybe it's the chipset, as you see, if the chip inside a phone gets older they malfunction, I also have a sony phone before, and had some trouble with the wifi- it turns on automatically, I think it was because of the old chip inside it. perhaps this phone is just now so outdated.

• Weeebooo

Miki, 05 Oct 2017Sorry, I haven't express good. My phone often won't lock wh... moreHi Miki, I'm sorry but I think that the phone is ready to retire. I mean phone's have lifespans too, mine lasted 4 years though. but if it still lags after the master reset. then the phone is no good anymore, I can only advise that you purchase a new phone instead. there are a lot of good stuff for an entry level phone now a days as the competition is good. Lenovo also offer other phone of this price range but I wouldn't recommend them. my a369i is still alive but wont hold a charge, I can only use it for 40 minutes and it dies without a warning, ( even though the battery shows it's 50-70% ) decided to buy a new phone instead. :) maybe its time for you to upgrade your phone too.

• JR

How to delete contacts in lenovo A369i? Help please thank you

• Miki

Miki, 05 Oct 2017My Lenovo a369i sometimes wont go to lock screen. This happ... moreSorry, I haven't express good. My phone often won't lock when I press the power button, but when I turn off my device and then turn it on again everything is ok.

• Miki

My Lenovo a369i sometimes wont go to lock screen. This happens often. When I shut down my phone and and when I turn it on again everything is ok. Does anyone have this problem? I'm really upset.

• a369i user

Pit, 26 Jun 2017why everytime i charge my phone, the battery percent will d... moreCharger cable problem, replace the cable of the charger or use other charger

This phone sucks. I've been using this phone for only 7 months but the lagging is too much. And the battery drained so fast when it is 30%

• Pit

why everytime i charge my phone, the battery percent will decrease? what the problem? battery? charging port? charging ic?

• Miki

weeebooo, 06 May 2017can you be specific? like... does your phone lag or it free... moreI think that this is lag.

• Miki

weeebooo, 06 May 2017can you be specific? like... does your phone lag or it free... moreIt freezes and don't react when I press the power button, so I have to put the battery out and this happens often. I am very nervous.

• weeebooo

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2017My Lenovo a369i is two years old and often happens that whi... morecan you be specific? like... does your phone lag or it freezes so you have to take off the battery? I have experienced this scenario only once, it's when I got my phone soaked in water, and when I tried to turn it on, it started with beta mode and certain numbers on upper right corner of the phone. I just disregard it and now my phone hangs every now and then. all I did was master reset the phone, all the time if I experience any new issues.