Lenovo A369i

Lenovo A369i

• Sarcasm

supun, 21 Feb 2015don't buy this phone.it doesnt have front camera and led flash.t... morebro it aint an high end phone its a damn lower end

it surely wont have a front cam or led

• bert

how to install clash of clans to lenovo a269i

• supun

Shey, 17 Feb 2015Im going to buy this phone. it is good or not? reply pls..don't buy this phone.it doesnt have front camera and led flash.there for don't buy this phone.and its display is not HD one.

Shey, 17 Feb 2015Im going to buy this phone. it is good or not? reply pls..it is a good phone....
althought the camera so poor..
but the procesor (1,3 GHz), display quality (233 ppi), the body, price, sound and the video quality is good.

and the phone can play .mp4 in very high resolution, which cant play in other phone like samsung galaxy note....
really.. i love it....

How to delete contact from contacts..
Plz help

• Shey

Im going to buy this phone. it is good or not? reply pls..

• BIJU TVPM

Very low quality camera. very low battery backup. Over all performance average. servicing not good. Taking so much time to getting spare parts. Iam still waiting for mother board and battery almost one month. still didnt got.(A 369)

You can't install Instagram through the Play Store, but you can download an .apk file of Instagram through the browser. It works.

It does not have accelerometer sensor so cannot play games like sky gamblers online.

• SUNLIGHT

there is no confernence call in phone system

• hipmum

expert user, 12 Feb 2015I've been using this phone for about a few months now and I gott... moreCompletely agree with you. This phone is incompatible with so may apps- even instagram

• expert user

I've been using this phone for about a few months now and I gotta say I hate this phone. This phone is outdated and so is it's software. Lenovo won't update it's software.
The phone itself is slow and sluggish. Lags a lot.
The battery dies quickly. Recommend don't get this phone!

• vince

how to remove vibration on qwerty keyboard while texting???

• bila302

I want to update my mobile Software

jmbo, 06 Jan 2015i cannot download instagram. why?Download it by searching apk file on Google.

AnonD-349734, 08 Jan 2015My personal review, after 1 year using: Screen is nice, good to... moreIts good I could play berry rush much better than Samsung duos. Only thing is poor screen that too when browsing the net otherwise home screen and game display is brilliant. Don't use chrome

ricky tan, 06 Nov 2014how to add usb otg support on my lenovo a369i?Also my problem help us.

I tried to use OTG usb for my Lenovo.. But it doesn't work. Why? Ugh. Can't upload pictures and watch videos.

k9, 09 Feb 2015What is the refresh icon (circular) icon on the quick settings m... moreThat is the sync button for Google,Facebook and whatzapp account.

• k9

What is the refresh icon (circular) icon on the quick settings menu on Lenovo a369i.