Lenovo A516

Lenovo A516

lenevo fan, 28 Aug 2014root your phone(framaroot) install rambooster, folder mount and ... moreWhere do you get or download framaroot?

• carl

i dropped my phone and now it wont go to the lock screen. i got it fixed but when i turned on the wifi, it hung and broke again. WTF its annoying!!!!!!!!!!IM GETTING A NEW GODAMN PHONE. THAT COST ME 5000P! SUCH A WASTE

Piet van Mastrigt, 07 Sep 2014Dear Colleague Lenovo A516 users, I tried to install a system... morei tried doing that... but i couldnt find the googleota in my usb storage, only in the sd card.

• anonymous

• jie

Jaomar, 27 Sep 2014it cant move the application from Internal Memory to SD Card how to transfer installed games to sd card., i tried all options,. but it never transfer my installed games to sd. i really need answer and clarification on this problem, tnx.

• Jeric

nepeta, 10 Sep 2014Its a budget range phone people...its not some high end phone.. ... moreWhat Root Did You Use ? , I Also Tried Rooting This Phone But It Remains The Same , Always Lagging ...

• jason

lg l70 is cheaper and way more better

• Jaomar

it cant move the application from Internal Memory to SD Card

Buying this phone is one of my biggest regrets ever. It's not "Lenovo" but "the 512 MB RAM". This is barebones enough to run most apps, but in a sluggish manner.

Other aspects of the phone are fine enough for the price. But, as with anything that we buy, performance will decide the user experience... and the A516 often makes me feel aggravated. I've tried to solve the poor performance by shutting down most of the apps running in the background like Facebook and Twitter. But it's still sluggish. Waze would suddenly go quiet (it often crashes).

Do yourselves a big favour by not buying anything with less than 1 GB RAM. It's too late for me and I'll just have to write this off as "money wasted".

• nick

rak, 16 Sep 2014I cant change my storage location, In this mobile we cant select... moreYou can change it, go to setting

• Anzelm

worst phone ever. If you install 3-4 apps then its hang too much.

Am i the only one experiencing the ff.
*cant connect to wifi
*cant connect to bluetooth
*cant recognize by the computer or even our led tv???

• Aya

Hanging most of the time. i have to delete some apps to make it work faster.

• Maheeee

Everytime the phone was hang...

• eric

drex, 22 Mar 2014How to transfer my apps to the SD card. How can i move my apps from internal memory to external memory...

• rak

I cant change my storage location, In this mobile we cant select storage option

• kinzzeh

This phone lags everytime... my brother's galaxy y works smoother than this phone...it lags even when playing flappy bird... any suggestions?

• jaomar

eren, 14 Sep 2014Its a damn phone! It can't move apls tp sd card!it cant move the apps between SD card in Internal Storage

• eren

Its a damn phone! It can't move apls tp sd card!

ding mejos, 12 Sep 2014what purpose why should i root my device? what is the use of roo... moreWhen you root your phone you can do anything on your phone and it make your phone little bit faster than before... :)