Lenovo A60

Lenovo A60

• aids

jeramy, 15 Oct 2012please help me on how to off the shutter sound when i'm using th... moreuse the volume button to turn off the shutter sound

• jam

how to open document in the phone?

• jeramy

Charlz, 14 Oct 2012please help me on how to remove or off the shutter sound when i'... moreHI have you fixed your problem re camera shutter? can you share it with me. Thanks!

• jeramy

please help me on how to off the shutter sound when i'm using the camera of my lenovo a60 plus. Grr! lakas ng sound..

• Charlz

please help me on how to remove or off the shutter sound when i'm using the camera of my lenovo a60 plus,

tweety, 29 Sep 2012pls help me to choose what to buy bet lenovo a60 to alcatel ot 9... moremas o.k ang lenovo a60 plus

• Adrian.

tweety, 29 Sep 2012pls help me to choose what to buy bet lenovo a60 to alcatel ot 9... moreBetter Buy Lg L3. Better than this. L3 has a 800Mhz processor. I can also play Hd games like Avatar. GTA 3 Nfs shift

• tweety

pls help me to choose what to buy bet lenovo a60 to alcatel ot 985N?

really need ur help guyz...

i wnt to buy not to much expensive phone but still good quality android phone...

tnx in advance...

• alex

does this unit capable on skype,viber and video call?i tried to installed but its unsuccessul.need your feedback about this issue.thanks

please fix support setting for video call on A60,please

• ken

I have a cookie problem can u teach me how to enable mu cookies? Wew

• JON

Hi, is this phone downloadable, like Instagram and other game apps.?? can u give me advise or other phone to recommend ?? I want to buy this phone to my brother as a gift,, please advise.thanks.

i forgot my unlock password. what should i do ?? plz hep

• reynon

i forgot my unlock password .. what should i do .. plz help

jepoy, 21 Aug 2012wat is the total price of this unit?P5640

• sugar

jepoy, 21 Aug 2012wat is the total price of this unit?you are the total price

• jepoy

wat is the total price of this unit?

B, 07 Jul 2012same problem... cookies are not working even if you have enabled... morebetter instsll yahoo search widget.. you'll be able to browse d intrrnet while on 3g..

• cheyhua

actually i just want to ask a question... uhmmm.. what are the languages of A60? does it have KOrean??