Lenovo A60

Lenovo A60

Is Lenovo A60 have screened messeges?

i can't send and receive mms, hoe to configure lenovo a60??? help pls....

chris, 21 May 2012how do i install adobe flash player in the phone.. please reply.... moreadobe flash player is not compatible in Lenovo A60

B, 07 Jul 2012same problem... cookies are not working even if you have enabled... moresolution: RESTORE the phone again and login using WIFI only and it will work. After several times on going to service centre and they havent fixed my so called"cookie" problem, I sorted it out myself.

• Son

kel, 12 Jul 2012Got my lenovo a65 a week ago. the problem is it drain my prepaid... moreGo to Settings-->Wireless & Networks-->Mobile Networks
then uncheck the "use packet data" option because that uses 3G and HSDPA connection which drains your prepaid load even while not in use.

• kel

Got my lenovo a65 a week ago. the problem is it drain my prepaid load even i don't use it in internet i don't why... please help.

• B

foxy, 22 Jun 2012i cant access internet on this phone, first few days it was doin... moresame problem... cookies are not working even if you have enabled it in settings :(

• vanics

is this WIFI ready?

• JC

I think the specs of this phone is based on how cheap it is . So if you want a better performance phone then this kinda of phone is not for you . Plus the ugly hardware button that can confused user really sucks.

• foxy

i cant access internet on this phone, first few days it was doin ok but all of a sudden its giving me error message saying Cookies is not enabled on your browser. I have enabled cookies on the handset but still cant access internet, HELP!!

• BillyRN

does this unit support Skype Video Calling?
thanks

• chris

how do i install adobe flash player in the phone.. please reply.. thanks.. i've tried installing it but it didn't work

• bugijam

AnonD-51595, 22 Apr 2012all i want for this.. is good signal reception.. battery life is... moreroot your phone,install a latest custom ROM(you should learn how to find it)and you will get a very strong signal depending on the network.

• ETG

Compass? How?

all i want for this.. is good signal reception.. battery life is normal in moderate used..not so pricey..