Lenovo K5 Note

Lenovo K5 Note

Sm Sayed Bangladesh, 13 Mar 2020My phone model A7020a48 .... I can't give software update....If ... moreEven I have the same model phone. The software really sucks. I haven't got a single os update since I bought my phone in 2016.

• Sm Sayed Bangladesh

My phone model A7020a48 .... I can't give software update....If anyone knows please help me

The phone is still the best in 2019 but the OS is sucks no noughat update.

• xyz

Practical Man, 13 Jan 2019Lenovo K5 Note: I have been using this phone now for an year. No... morewell, he probably lie to you. I'm using k4, my network reception is very good.

How do you add notification on whattsap using this phone?

Stefan, 28 Apr 2019I have my Lenovo for 2 years, display has been replaced, chargin... moreDo a Hard reset of your phone.

• Ahmed

• Stefan

Pavlov, 13 Jan 2019If I don't restart it at least ones a week the phone stops recei... moreI have my Lenovo for 2 years, display has been replaced, charging port usb weak mie,no Android updatea sice i bought it andn checking Lenovo site, they dont suport this phone anumite. Baterry goes from 30% to 15% in 5 mins and then from 15% to 0% in less than 1 min!!! Lenovo? Never again!

• Sd

Numsy, 05 Jul 2018Have used my k5 note for a year and a half now, bought it from F... moreI had the same issues

• best

Perfect working phone, next phone ---> LENOVO again!

• Pavlov

Satheesh, 16 Sep 2018May be you are talking about Lenovo Vibe K5. This one is Vibe K5 NoteThere is no separate review for Lenovo K5 Note and Lenovo K5 Note Vibe.

• Pavlov

If I don't restart it at least ones a week the phone stops receiving calls which you might not notice before is too late and you already have a lot of missed calls. Mine is updated to Android 6.0.0.
I was tipped that Android 6.0.1 solves this problem with other brands but unfortunately, there is no update to that Android version for Lenovo K5 Note Vibe (that is the exact model of my phone). I hope that Lenovo will notice the complainings and make the Android update possible.

• Practical Man

Lenovo K5 Note: I have been using this phone now for an year. Now network IC starts to give problem which led to network signal reception issue and very slow internet speed.

Service Center man told, K3, K4 and K5 Note series phones have this network IC problem and suggested me to not to go for such phones. No way. They are gone now. Now, in may case, I have to replace the board (for which I can buy a new phone, as he suggested) or go for a new one. So, I am going to spend about another 10 k for another year.

Mobile phones have become USE & THROW devices now a days. Spend money judiciously according to your need alone. Don't waste your money and lose your mental peace.

Verdict: Guys, no more looking back at LENOVO. Thanks for eating my peace.

• Satheesh

Smita, 21 Jun 2018Been using it since beginning of 2017. The phone is K5 Vibe thou... moreMay be you are talking about Lenovo Vibe K5. This one is Vibe K5 Note

• ricky

dont buy lenovo mobile its getting very slow worst mobile product ever

• Joie

Me too , i don't want to buy this kind of phone , lenovo is low

• Im52

Been using this phone for a year and it still satisfied my needs. Its a good budget phone i can tell, depend how you use your phone.

• V

I've been using Lenovo K5 Note for almost two years now. I don't recommend it. Right from the start, it would often hang and reboot randomly. There was a point when the camera suddenly stopped working for a few days. It would appear to take photos but it wouldn't store them at all even if I had lots of free storage left. It eventually corrected itself just as suddenly. The fingerprint sensor has stopped working after a little over a year of use. No heating problems when playing games, although it's not really made for that as the screen isn't that responsive to fast, successive taps. For example, in MOBAs, you might think you already tapped the ultimate button but it turns out you didn't, leading to some unpleasant consequences in a team fight.

I don't want to do a factory reset, which might or might not fix the fingerprint sensor problem. I don't want to reset my game progress, and I'm buying a new phone soon anyway.

Probably one good thing I could say about it is that the battery still hasn't shown signs of declining capacity after almost two years. It's still good, as well as the original charger. It also seems pretty sturdy. I've dropped it a few times and accidentally splashed some water on it, but it still works. But it has made me swear off Lenovo phones in the future.

• Balraj

Don't buy this phone. It has lots of problems. Mine is not supporting volte.

• ragh

The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note is very bad phone compare to other phone. Its battery to take to much time to full charge. The screen is more slippery and mic also not work longtime. Totally the performance of this phone is very bad.