Lenovo K5 Note

Lenovo K5 Note

• None

The phone is good, and this update is a problem for everyone from this brand as I look. Only 1 new version of android and the update is terminated. I would even say that this is a lot compared to other brands where there are absolutely no updates unless you change the version of Android yourself.

• Mike

Dontdarme, 19 Oct 2020One of the worst phone i ever seen, this phone is already e... moreHey, Lenovo Vibe k5 note is really good phone compare to me mobile. For ex please go and check your messaging,contacts and phone app give you lot more comfortable and options that allows you to backup your msg or contacts without internet even though you can restore after complete factory reset.
Please don't say New feature..

Nowadays the new features are forcing you to uses internet for small event on your mobile why!
Tell me what are you going to do with new version version of Android.. Simply nothing.

This mobile can be for light weight users.. the security in new version of Android.. Totally nothing.
They are steals our data.. Please don't mind..

In addition you can restrict internet access for specific app but you can't make it in Samsung Mobiles and others are allowing you to do but they want permission to access that application.. Why !

• Dontdarme

One of the worst phone i ever seen, this phone is already equiped on Android Marshmallow i thought android Noughat will come but lie this phone got only 1 update in 3 years i discover that this phone was released on android lollipop and updated to marshmallow later and this year the OS is very outdated, facing unsupported and stopped working apps, one of the reason why this phone is sucks because it cant allowed to unlock bootloader, the battery also sucks! Lenovo K3,K4 or even lenovo A6000 enjoying Android 10 but this phone enjoying heating being worthless.

• K5 note user

• Sunil

Sree, 14 Jul 2020Which app optimising in vibe k5 note how to solveChrome

• Sree

Anonymous, 27 Jun 2020No New software for diese model.! Which app optimising in vibe k5 note how to solve

Ahmed, 02 Jun 2019Same with meSame

Sm Sayed Bangladesh, 13 Mar 2020My phone model A7020a48 .... I can't give software update..... moreNo New software for diese model.!

• Raja

How to resolve optimizing issue

Sm Sayed Bangladesh, 13 Mar 2020My phone model A7020a48 .... I can't give software update..... moreEven I have the same model phone. The software really sucks. I haven't got a single os update since I bought my phone in 2016.

• Sm Sayed Bangladesh

My phone model A7020a48 .... I can't give software update....If anyone knows please help me

The phone is still the best in 2019 but the OS is sucks no noughat update.

• xyz

Practical Man, 13 Jan 2019Lenovo K5 Note: I have been using this phone now for an yea... morewell, he probably lie to you. I'm using k4, my network reception is very good.

How do you add notification on whattsap using this phone?

Stefan, 28 Apr 2019I have my Lenovo for 2 years, display has been replaced, ch... moreDo a Hard reset of your phone.

• Ahmed

• Stefan

Pavlov, 13 Jan 2019If I don't restart it at least ones a week the phone stops ... moreI have my Lenovo for 2 years, display has been replaced, charging port usb weak mie,no Android updatea sice i bought it andn checking Lenovo site, they dont suport this phone anumite. Baterry goes from 30% to 15% in 5 mins and then from 15% to 0% in less than 1 min!!! Lenovo? Never again!

• Sd

Numsy, 05 Jul 2018Have used my k5 note for a year and a half now, bought it f... moreI had the same issues

• best

Perfect working phone, next phone ---> LENOVO again!

• Pavlov

Satheesh, 16 Sep 2018May be you are talking about Lenovo Vibe K5. This one is Vi... moreThere is no separate review for Lenovo K5 Note and Lenovo K5 Note Vibe.