Lenovo K8 Note

Lenovo K8 Note

• Well wisher

Worst hanset... Restarting problem occured.
I had throw my handset in dustbin. Last week.
Don't even buy this phone . Worst handset ever.

• prashant bais

Anonymous, 01 May 2020I am facing this issue now, did you find any solutions to it?? ... morebro having same problem...becz of lockdown cant fix it

• Lee

Vinay, 17 Apr 2020I had the same problem in Dec 2019. I have visited the store and... moreYes indeed

Anonymous, 01 May 2020I am facing this issue now, did you find any solutions to it?? ... moreHey, did your phone manage to wake up? Mine is currently facing the same problem.

Arpit, 11 Oct 2019I am Also Suffering from This Problem brother What can i Do A... moreI am facing this issue now, did you find any solutions to it??
Phone switched off automatically and not starting now. When I try to restart it, it just gets stuck on the Lenovo logo and heats like hell.
If anyone has any kind of solution please help, I need my phone to work badly.

• Sourabh

My k8 plus starting problem on off reboot ic

• M'Roy

My Lenovo K8 Note has started having screen probs. I try typing something, it presents different notes.
I now cannot constructive any sentence. Need guidance to solve this.

• Kes

Anonymous, 03 Apr 2020Ive had the k8 for two years, updated to latest os two months af... moreCould you please help me...My internal memory is filling up.I need to transfer apps to SD...How do I do it?

• Vinay

I had the same problem in Dec 2019. I have visited the store and they said it is a battery issue. They have charged me Rs.1850 for the battery. The same problem is happening again since yesterday i.e. from April 16 2020. I think it is waste to get it repaired. Better to buy a new phone.

• NARENDRA

Before updating heating problems. After updating , more problems. Second Sim slot not identify sim. Shutdown randomly. Now not working at all. Completely shut down. Not getting proper guidance on various sites. Screen shows FASTBOOT MODE... SECURE . After that i am trying all steps shown in video. But result is zero. Very Very Bad.

mahesh gaikwad, 26 Dec 2019mobile autometicaly on of problem only 1.5 year ol my phone " n... moreIve had the k8 for two years, updated to latest os two months after purchase also no problem.
Bending issue is most likely caused by phone in back pocket, iphone and most modern phones will bend when you abuse your phone.

• asdf

I got the phone after 6 months the phone shut down and now it doesn't work now

• Dharmendra Sahoo

There is always heating issue with this phone Lenovo 8K note due to which my phone get hang after 1.5 years as per service center say need to replay mother board with cost same as new phone waste of money..honest advice don't buy Levono brand phone....

yes iam also facing same problem

• Pugal

Raj, 25 Feb 2020Such a worse brand lenovo. this is my 2nd lenovo mobile(K8 note)... moreEven I had the same problem and they are simply saying to change the motherboard. Worst experience ever!!!

• Raj

Such a worse brand lenovo. this is my 2nd lenovo mobile(K8 note), its starting the problem. Once I contact Aut. service centre, they are telling to change the mother board, which price is more than new mobile. Never go with Lenovo brand.

• MANOJ

my cell lenovo note 8.switch off&on.not working

• Niranjan

NEVER BUY.The life span of this phone is maximum 1.5 to 2 years. I bought this phone on August 2018 and this full featured phone was working perfectly for 15 months. But then one by one, I started getting issues. First the charger circuit got damaged all of a sudden and I had to change it( remember the charger circuit is incorporated with the mic and vibrator), which means on replacing the circuit, you will lose Dolby and noise cancelling mic. After few days,the charger adapter got damaged, this never happens usually, that too in a yr. Later I started getting network issues, after that I got battery problems.Note that I don't charge my phone all night and I don't do any stuff thats unhealthy for phone. I have already spent nearly 1000 rs to fix problems but I'm getting new and new problems like magic! You will have no indication that there's going to be a problem, all of a sudden you'll get new issues. I believe that all positive comments about this phone must be from persons who haven't used it for more than a year, because till the warranty period, the phone will be Diamond. After that, it will go off like a bulb fuse.

• mau

Not Good for online game always stuttering even at low resolution using mobile date or WIFI,
better change new Phone, a waste of money. not anymore from Lenovo

• vicky

processor is very slow. videos running very slow. always shows low signals. waste of money