Lenovo K8 Note

• l
  • lenevo user
  • R5f
  • 28 Apr 2021

same problem here the phone works only in direct charging,when we remove the charger the phone went dead and i encounter this problem after 30 months. when enquired about this issue in service center they simply told to buy a new phone.

• Ahmed
    • mTW
    • 18 Apr 2021

I bought Lenovo K8 NOTE on 01.01.2018 from the beginning itself this phone has some issues, it has large battery in specs but battery drains very quickly and there is a severe lag during multi tasking and moderate gaming. Now for few months my phone switched off automatically during incoming call and I need to switch on again it will stand only I connected to power. Worst phone......

• N7I
      • 11 Apr 2021

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2020I have been using this phone since 2016 and haven't en... more2016, that's a big lie

• D
        • Debu
        • Dkx
        • 14 Feb 2021

How and where can I get original mother board for lenevo k 8 note. Please answer immediately. Remember I want original

The solution is very simple and you have nothing to loose to try it...
          Simply go to the saved wifi connections and delete them all (make forget to all the saved wifi connections) the mobile will stop self restarting again.

I knew the solution guys....
            I had the same problem few months ago...
            And noticed it is related to the wifi (when you are connected and go far from the source the mobile then start to restart many times)
            The solution is very simple and you have nothing to loose to try it...

• S
              • Sameer
              • rKD
              • 15 Jan 2021

Naveen, 15 Oct 2020I was using this phone for around 3 years without any probl... moreIan using from 2years ,but suddenly yesterday began the same problem as you

• S
                • Sameer
                • rKD
                • 15 Jan 2021

VIVEK, 21 Oct 2020Exactly similar problem ( Works only when charger is connec... moreSame problem,suddenly from yesterday

• Raghupathy
                  • D0h
                  • 25 Dec 2020

Akumar, 30 Oct 2020Please don't purchase any Lenovo mobile. I had purchas... moreI endorse the view 100%. Same experience to me also. The company is least bothered about mass failure of their product. Poor consumers have the only option of boycotting their products

MJ, 11 Dec 2020My phone was working fine and suddenly it started re-starti... moreBuy from 2gud 4gb 64gb at 5799 if you still prefer using the device instead going for repair at 8000

• vIe
                      • 13 Dec 2020

Lenovo k8 note is power complaint and display dim and bright automatically. Don't know why. . Technician says not serviceable. Some one says display complaint. After changing the display found problem is not display. Problem is with board power supply iic or display ic problem. Totally disappointed. No service center in Madurai. tamil nadu. Only third party people service center is here. Technician shown me 13 pieces of k8 note with same complaint. It's a batch complaint or model complaint.

• M
                        • MJ
                        • 7t}
                        • 11 Dec 2020

My phone was working fine and suddenly it started re-starting again and again. I took it to the service center in Bangalore and to my utter shock they said that there was an issue with the mother board and replacement would cost be about 8000/-.

• sxr
                          • 10 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2020Phone went dead suddenly for me as wellThere is a fuse inside that batt packed, it needs to be resoldered because it got losse because of heat generated during long period of using the phone

• DkW
                            • 09 Dec 2020

Phone went dead suddenly for me as well

• v
                              • vipin
                              • vbB
                              • 09 Dec 2020

I purchased Lenovo K8 Note for Rs6500 two year back. Last week I downloaded and installed the software from Lenovo Rescue and Smart Assistant but my Phone went dead. Today I visited their Service Centre here in Rohini, New Delhi and was shocked when they told me that the Mother Board if faulty and the COST is around Rs8000/=

• 6vH
                                • 07 Nov 2020

Akumar, 30 Oct 2020Please don't purchase any Lenovo mobile. I had purchas... moreWe have also bought Lenovo phone and it is switching off suddenly

• Anilkumar
                                  • uvr
                                  • 04 Nov 2020

All my audio songs were stored in file manager and they were playing alright till a fortnight back.suddenly they have stopped playing and the message i get is ' no application available'. How to go about.can anybody guide me.

• Akumar
                                    • XRQ
                                    • 30 Oct 2020

Please don't purchase any Lenovo mobile. I had purchased Lenovo k8 note last year but now the phone automatically switch off multiple times in a day. No service center could solve this. Trust me I have tried. The best thing you could do is not to buy Lenovo phones again.

• ALEXPANDIAN
                                      • upf
                                      • 26 Oct 2020

Yes mother board problem

• V
                                        • VIVEK
                                        • P$0
                                        • 21 Oct 2020

Exactly similar problem ( Works only when charger is connected ) I was facing for last 6 moths .My Phone is 18 Months old . I also got same Reply from Service centre ." Mother Board needs to be Replaced and will cost Rs. 6500 /- "
                                        Company needs to own the Responsibility and get the Problem solved for millions of Customers who have trusted Lenovo .