Lenovo Legion Duel

Lenovo Legion Duel

• Newb

Biro36, 19 Apr 2022This device has 2 usb c ports so If I charge and use type c... moreHave you tried it without using the other charging port? and do you experience any heating issues or other issues?

• Biro36

Newb, 19 Apr 2022What are the issues you guys are experiencing on this phone rn?This device has 2 usb c ports so If I charge and use type c earphones at the same time then the earphones will be very hot within 30 minutes and short circuit. I have tried with so many brands of earphones and different piece of this phone and still same issue

• Newb

What are the issues you guys are experiencing on this phone rn?

• Lenvo legion duel

Dr CGB, 14 May 2021Powerhouse hardware, abysmal software support. OTA updates ... moreI agree.. idk if its because i haven't update the phone but it has a number of problems

• Lenvo legion duel

Newb, 13 Apr 2022Any hardware related issues with this phone?Has few problems if you dont update the phone

• Silly comments man

yoyo, 27 Jul 2020Hi will i be able to use face-book on this phone?Would stutter on Facebook but it can run it

• Silly comments man

Just a silly comment, 27 Jul 2020But can I play candy crush?Yes with a cinematic 24 fps

• Newb

Any hardware related issues with this phone?

• Newb

Bubukins, 11 Feb 2022Yes it is very good for emulation. PS2 games runs super fin... moreHi can you try it on citra?

Bubukins, 11 Feb 2022Yes it is very good for emulation. PS2 games runs super fin... moreThanks for the reply! I will see. I recently found a bricked OnePlus 3 for 10€ (I bought it at a flea market with the risk that it conveys). If I can get it fixed I'll have enough with GC emulation for now. It's an old device but it's got 6GB of RAM which is more than enough.

sadneckglass, 06 Feb 2022It is now 399€ on sale here in Spain. Is it a good emulatio... moreYes it is very good for emulation. PS2 games runs super fine using AetherSX2

A must buy! This is so great for emulators. PS2 Emu works amazing on this beast. I use AetherSX2 PS2 emu and it runs most of the games with no issues. Get it on sale you won't be disappointed :)

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2021that price is from a year ago was on sale over the last wee... moreIt is now 399€ on sale here in Spain. Is it a good emulation device? I'm looking for something to run PS2 well.

[deleted post]that price is from a year ago was on sale over the last weekend at £300

Amazing phone, beast when it comes to gaming. Battery good, screen and sound is super good. Camera is good enough kinda surprise me sometimes. Software support could be better, but been in contact with Lenovo and they say it's so many different models so it takes time to test all updates. So not fast updates can take many months before even one. But this ok as long everything works 👌

It doesn't have the option to add multiple users, that most android phones have, it is very important for me, so got the phone yesterday and I return it.

It has worse QA than ROG 5 and that one isn't much better either.

But at least this thing goes often for €380 here, so you could take that risk.

• Junior

Is it normal to wiggles the câmera with your finger i am worried somenthing loose inside de selfie camera
Thank you .

Dr CGB, 14 May 2021Powerhouse hardware, abysmal software support. OTA updates ... moreNot true amazing phone I'm from the UK and this is the best phone I've had in years

350€ in Portugal