Lenovo Legion Pro

Lenovo Legion Pro

• Leo987

Love the hardware and build. The battery life and charging speed is incredible. Especially being able to use 2 chargers on it at the same time. Very quick device. The downfall is the software and lack of support. The Display menu is "Blank" and the Fingerprint scanner doesn't work at all. I will hold out for a software update to see if these issues get resolved. Their are other little annoyances that you need to work out such as some permissions for the "Do not Disturb" are missing and have to use a widget (NovaLauncher) to make a short cut to the setting you need. I like the pop up camera location

• fyi987

got one, functioned good but after sometime when i plugged charger, fast charging is not working don't know why but i had better expectations from this.

• Iknowu657

Seems like a wannabe gaming phone with some critical shortcomings like, no 3.5mm jack, only 1080p display.The rotating system is shit, auto rotation can't be turned off, but making it seldom rotate the screen and lock it there.

• JB007

not impressed with the cooling features by the way, cause the rampage mode can heat the beast alot.

• Mikealpha

Legion's first gaming phone, looks are pretty awesome, with the extraordinary specifications at this cheap rate, really liked a lot. Can't wait to get one, but I wonder if the battery will last longer on rampage mode while playing heavy games. Front cam position is pretty unique.

I just realized something: I saw FM Radio support with a recording function on the spec sheet. If that is real, I'm really surprised to see that despite the absence of a 3.5mm audio jack. It reminds me of the Samsung Galaxy A80.

• Molotovking

Ooooh Lord i want this phone. I really want and need it ☺. It'll make me happy

• Sheld

Who can read this,a friendly person with a good heart i like this phone. may i have gift from you, just 1. Promise i will take care of it.. 😊😊😉

OFX, 15 Jan 2021This phone looks like a flashy 80s gadget. If you think you... moreIts a gaming phone 😂
For gaming not for business man like u 🤣

DaRock, 08 Dec 2020Maybe you get a faulty unit..I use for about 2 month, serve... moreWhere did u but from?

• NoOneCares

This phone looks like a flashy 80s gadget. If you think you're gonna be taken seriously with this in your hands, you're fooling yourself.

apple out here beating everyone in GFXbench lol thats funny.

• manishsinghx7

Camera position must have improve in the next model
We want solid state battery

• Dude468

Redissia, 10 Dec 2020Rog 3 or legion pro??ROG 3 all the way

If they gave a sd card slot then it would be awesome

• mikey325

Redissia, 10 Dec 2020Rog 3 or legion pro??Rog 3 is expensive hence why its the best but if you want a cheaper version then go for the Legion although i would recommend Rog 3.Anyways thats my reply i dont have enough money to buy either of the phones.

Rog 3 or legion pro??

• DaRock

enzogi, 07 Dec 2020I don't know why but I just got my Lenovo Legion Pro y... moreMaybe you get a faulty unit..I use for about 2 month, serve superb, good battery life, very2 fast charges.. Get about 7 to 8 hour non stop heavy gaming, (COD ,PUBG) on fully graphics setup..for me, it worthy..

• enzogi

I don't know why but I just got my Lenovo Legion Pro yesterday. Phone keeps on crashing. Sometimes speakers wouldn't work. For the first 24 hours, I'll say, it sucks. So baaad.