Lenovo Legion Pro

Lenovo Legion Pro

JustADude, 30 Jul 2020"in stores now" i hope jerryrig buy this phoneWatch Yasir Kay he already bought and teardown in his video. Very satisfying.

AJAX, 24 Jul 2020You don't have to worry, because for six years I have ... moreWell, that does sound good. As long as it works for you, that's all that matters! :)

Love the Community, 03 Aug 202019% of the missing stB ratio is for the speakers. Do you wa... moreNo actually I don't.

• Love the Community

joe nodden, 31 Jul 2020They... they put a pop up camera... on a phone... with an 8... more19% of the missing stB ratio is for the speakers. Do you want the best stereo speakers around?

Shivu, 27 Jul 2020Which one should I go for? Lenovo Legion pro, Asus ROG Phon... moreWould suggest the shark 3 pro.

They... they put a pop up camera... on a phone... with an 81% screen to body ratio? This phone did not live up to the hype at all screw Lenovo.

This phone was released today, i'm curious to see reviews on youtube

"in stores now"
i hope jerryrig buy this phone

• Tech Master

I don't know about everyone else but I for one think that phone looks cool af

JunN, 27 Jul 2020why there still a rare thing for review of this phone here ... morebecause it doesnt launch globally

gionle, 26 Jul 2020But if your intended for games, would you do selfies much? ... moreIt isn't about doing much selfies... but the function in general. A crumble / sand in the device and peng. Not fan of such mechanism in general.
Just my personal opinion as well expirence with devices who have some similar mechanisums.

Shivu, 27 Jul 2020Which one should I go for? Lenovo Legion pro, Asus ROG Phon... moreAsus ROG Phone 3 strix (similar price as the Black PRO, but more battery) or Xiaomi Black shark (+ biggest screen & if you are fan of keys to push) I could suggest.

Shivu, 27 Jul 2020Which one should I go for? Lenovo Legion pro, Asus ROG Phon... moreget the lenovo legion pro IF pricing is correct which he said $500

Shivu, 27 Jul 2020Which one should I go for? Lenovo Legion pro, Asus ROG Phon... moreWait Redmagic 5s coming with 650k antutu point

• Ken

gionle, 26 Jul 2020But if your intended for games, would you do selfies much? ... moreThis phone was made for gamers and streamers as well

• Shivu

Which one should I go for? Lenovo Legion pro, Asus ROG Phone 3 strix or Xiaomi Black shark 3 pro? Note that I'm a heavy user (I've used ZTE earlier so i don't wanna go for them this time)

why there still a rare thing for review of this phone here or from reviewer on Youtube?

• gionle

Annoraner, 24 Jul 2020the only "no-go" was the motorized selfie camera.... moreBut if your intended for games, would you do selfies much? i dont think so

• Zzz

AJAX, 24 Jul 2020You don't have to worry, because for six years I have ... moreI have P2 too, phone battery is beast, but android 7 sucks, older it get more bugs have...

• AJAX

Autobiote, 24 Jul 2020Ten years? Lol. This phone will become outdated in 3 years ... moreYou don't have to worry, because for six years I have owned a Lenovo P2a42 with a non-replaceable battery and I continue to to work with him.