Lenovo Pad Pro

Lenovo Pad Pro

• TheAndroidExpert

Is this otherwise AWESOME Tablet, Rootable?????

• raimand

Ivan, 10 Jul 2021Did you pay any Tax in dhe Germany? Thank you for your answ... moreNo, I don't pay separately anything such as customs but may be included within that cost. For me, Tab cost 424 euros and courier cost 25 euros. Amazon prime working well but I don't know whether its SD or HD. Sorry for late reply.

• dadihu

MladenJ, 09 Jul 2021And now they don't have it in the warehouse and they o... moreI'm not happy with the fact that I have to wait 20 more days to receive my tablet and to add salt, I had to pay 30usd more.

I've yet to receive the tablet from aliexpress, at least they've already shipped it.

Was about to buy. Only to realize no sim card slot. No gps. Shame. Too bad i will not buy now

• Ivan

raimand, 01 Jul 2021Hi, I have ordered in Giztop proce of 424 euro and it took ... moreDid you pay any Tax in dhe Germany? Thank you for your answer. Iva

dadihu, 07 Jul 2021bought the tablet from banggood in june 5, canceled my orde... moreAnd now they don't have it in the warehouse and they offer it for sale as on the wish list, it's rude to take money like this.

I don't understand why you're not happy with the tablet or ....

• dadihu

MladenJ, 29 Jun 2021Paid it on Banggood shop 15.6. 440 € with all costs the fi... morebought the tablet from banggood in june 5, canceled my order in july 2 because they never shipped the tablet and asked for more 2 weeks (til july 14) to have stock.

Bought it again from Aliexpress for 30usd more than I paid originally and I'm not happy

MladenJ, 29 Jun 2021Paid it on Banggood shop 15.6. 440 € with all costs the fi... moreWell, it shouldn't take way too long... In any case, I am almost 100% sure, that you will have your new, awesome Tablet, within 6 months, hehehe ;-) :-) :-D

Anonymous, 04 Jul 2021I watch review on youtube it says 5 hours and half with hea... morehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev2hmFhI5Pg for a comprehensive English language review of the pad rather than conjectured nonsense comments by butt-hurt Sammy and Apple fanbois.
9+ hour run time under continuous benchmarking, 2 hours to full charge, excellent Antutu scores as expected.
Not the cheapest, not the most expensive, just the best value proposition for the money.

I watch review on youtube it says 5 hours and half with heavy use and charging takes over 3 hours. That's horrible. I think battery is the worst part of this tablet.

• raimand

Yes, box opened and playstore pre-installed by seller as mentioned in web. I download all android apps except Google Chrome, I don't know why but myself installed with APK file separately and working good👍😉. Most of Chinese apps are disabled by myself where I don't need them anymore. No worry as I don't have Netflix account. I will try with Amazon prime shortly. Reading biometric-finger really hit and miss always.

James.D, 01 Jul 2021Does this tablet support GMS (Google Mobile Services) ? I a... moreThe comment below u says when he bought it it was google play store pre installed so must have gms cuz without gms no play store

MladenJ, 02 Jul 2021Please for impressions regarding the screen, frame and Rom ... moreTablet is best you can buy in China for the price Lenovo is selling it for there. If you read the user comments that have already been posted here and the specifications at the top of the page, all your questions will be answered.

Please for impressions regarding the screen, frame and Rom and Ram, SoC speed, sound quality, battery life and how long it charges, international languages ​​yes or no, upgrade and which Android is on it. I am waiting for Lenovo XiaoXin drop 2021 from Banggood and it should be exactly the same.

Does this tablet support GMS (Google Mobile Services) ? I am looking to upgrade my iPad Pro 10.5. I was thinking about getting the mi pad 5, but I prefer stock android. So this XiaoXin Pad Pro might work better.

• raimand

Hi, I have ordered in Giztop proce of 424 euro and it took 12 days to reach from Hongkong to Germany. Giztop specification says, it has multi-language but shows Chinese and English. Playstore is preinstalled. Keyboard & Pen (both 98 euros) purchased from lenovo store, germany which was very cheap then other stores and quality was really amazing.

Paid it on Banggood shop 15.6. 440 € with all costs the first delivery date was 27.6. and then transferred to Croatia- EU 14.7. did anyone shop at Banggood when they arrived in the EU.

only thing missing would be more ram
like 8gb (or 12gb even better)
n this would b hard to beat

oh better os support would b noice

💥 android tablet.. if price with keyboard and case don't cross 400€, best configuration for price!!!

Did someone buy it from the EU and in how long will it arrive from HK to the EU,
I made the order on June 15, 2021 and the processing says that it will be delivered by June 27. to Croatia ate it realistically.