Lenovo Phab Plus

Lenovo Phab Plus

Honestly, I don't trust Lenovo when it comes to smartphone. Have Phab Plus unit and never get peace of mind, perfomance is poor. My unit is still not starting after the battery drain issue, I don't want t waste my time to bring it in the nearest technician. Of all my collections, Lenovo units are the worst. iPhone, Xperia and Samsung are the best. So please, stop dreaming to have this unit.

i loved this phablet, it is the greatest phone ever. Thanks lenovo. iam really happy to use lenovo phab plus. just provide this phablet's cover in nepal.

• Liggeon

Cannot move files to sdcard

• Sanjit

Over heating Problem And Charging slot problem its 2nd time really frustating please dont buy it

im using lenovo phab plus.. maybe its a little heavy...
used for my documents only...

• joe

I just bought this phab n guess what it doesn't read the SIM card. It always shows no service. Any idea why???

Worst cell phone ever.....don't buy it, it's a waste of money

Tom, 06 Jul 2017Dont buy it if you wanna took it as your game gadget instead, it... moreVery good display. Good precision. Maybe you must practice more. But the battery is poor. Too little for this size of display.

• Bala

PHAB plus user , 23 Jun 2017Careful. Says dual SIM 4G. But is really are only one SIM at o... moreHi, thanks for your input on the 4G capability of the sim slots. Yes, you cannot get simultaneous 4G on both slots. Pity. I got jio sim for data only so now I use the latter for data (in slot 2) and calls from airtel sim in slot 1. Airtel sim is 4G but I'm getting only G due to this issue

• Tom

Dont buy it if you wanna took it as your game gadget instead, its a lame screen and not precicion

• Blackadder

great phone , i`m mostly into media and the screen is great. I`m using external USB sticks, dual with both micro-USB and the normal slot. Let the phone first format your stick, than use it. You can still use it without installing any file-explorers, you will see all in Settings/Storage/photos and videos. I`m not using anything from google-play (never made an account), only free apps, so that i never have ads and bs on my phone.

• PHAB plus user

phablet man, 10 May 2017Can any one tell me is this unit supports OTGYes. But u must first install free app called es explorer or file manager.

• PHAB plus user

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2017Have been using this since Nov 2016. So here is my piece on this... moreI concur with everything you said. All future buyers... beware of the limitations mentioned herein. I, likewise, use this phablet as browser only, not as main or calling device (I'd be very sorry if i did).

• PHAB plus user

Careful. Says dual SIM 4G. But is really are only one SIM at one time. Meaning the other SIM will only operate at 2G. Having said that it is still not wrong to say both SIM slots are 4G. Just not dual 4G standby.

• yoji

why my phab plus cant read 32gb external storage SD card... pls help...

Have been using this since Nov 2016. So here is my piece on this phone.
Pros:
1. Good build - it feels premium enough
2. Good screen - Full HD looks pleasing
3. Good for the price - bought it cheap and brand new

Cons:
1. Still Lollipop - I'm still waiting for an update though
2. Heats up fast - I not a gamer, but every time I play, say 5-10 mins, it heats up fast
3. Hangs - I can't believe this hangs very often
4. Low battery - I always bring a back up phone for my calls and messages. I only use this for browsing the internet and playing videos. Such a disappointment. I have to charge the phone twice a day. And it won't charge on my PC via USB, why? I always have to bring the charger wherever I go.

I love the phone but it fell short on the most basic things.

AnonD-616324, 12 Apr 2017So I have this phone since novemeber last year, everything was p... moreAlso have this kind of problem. Tsk.

• Tonark

AnonD-616324, 12 Apr 2017So I have this phone since novemeber last year, everything was p... moreYes same here. It was so sudden. disappointed with this one

AnonD-673272, 30 May 2017when will this device get new update? just stay in 5.1 lollipop ... moreYeah. Shame on lenovo. I never buy any lenovo again. Update s*ckss...

saji, 13 Mar 2017hi can you help me,,,, i need lenovo phabplus battery Buy it online it is available there