Lenovo Phab Plus

Lenovo Phab Plus

very nice camera

• AnonD-522020

Can someone tell me about this phablet battery?
Battery in Gaming and normal use?
Gaming performance is good?
Also about overheating issue?
Thanks for your answer !!!

• Wasim

Bad product from lenovo pls do not choose this phab or phone or whatever crap do get attracted to the big screen. It's waste of money thumbs down

lique, 24 Apr 2016use this device for 5 month.. very satisfy with the price that i... moreWill it get android m and future android updates??

• :(

I'm not satisfied phone always heating up and performs slow

• lique

use this device for 5 month.. very satisfy with the price that i paid... camera level, mid... no over heat issue.... no lag... big screen... overall I satisfied with this product..

the saddest part, my Touch screen crack and lenovo malaysia no ready stock and they want to keep my phone for 2 month to order and replace the screen.....

Used this Lenovo Phablet Plus for 3 months now and I'm impressed, was using iPhone 6+ for 11 months prev... Love my Phablet because it gives me what I want, loud sound on video and no difficult process to load video and or music. Camera is ok but thats the only real difference to me from my iphone 6+, very happy I changed phones....

Been using it for two months as a replacement of my broken screen Asus K019 phablet.. Updated firmware once.. Battery life is good, made the day with still some juice before my next charge.. Daily 3~4 hours use on 4G,3G,H+.No overheating issues, (I kept the screen brightness to a minimal) Camera and speaker not the best..but it will do compared to my asus 5mp.. The only thing i'm missing from my ol tab is dedicated dual sim and memory card slot.. worth the bucks u paid for it.. Cheers from Malaysia..

• Bux

Magendran, 12 Apr 2016No. Please don't go for it. It has a buggy UI. The battery of it... moreI'm using it here in Qatar and I must say so far so good I gut value for my money I've had it for two weeks now

• ...

AnonD-527057, 16 Apr 2016The box of lenovo Phab Plus contains earphones in white colour.Lucky for you that you have earphones mine doesn't have

WC, 11 Apr 2016I would like to ask phab plus user here, I just bought one unit ... moreThe box of lenovo Phab Plus contains earphones in white colour.

• Gopan

AnonD-524193, 09 Apr 2016Overall this fab is good but front camera is average and after u... moreMy new phab plus is not supporting USB and no file manager in it and the PHAB is getting over heat while using like one hour also . I am not satisfied with this product .

• Sabu

• Bikash

Phab plus doesn't support selfie stick.......

• ...

Magendran, 12 Apr 2016No. Please don't go for it. It has a buggy UI. The battery of it... moreThis is so true...if they will not believe it's up to them to find out

• Magendran

Kamlesh, 12 Apr 2016Can I go for it.No. Please don't go for it. It has a buggy UI. The battery of it is very low. Totally a waste of money. The processor is famous for over-heating. Cameras don't look good either. Don't go for it.

hi guys

very odds to hears all ppl said 5.1.1 problem....

i got ll issues but after long 1hour format 100% is worker great.. touch wakeup responsive, hear answered workup, battery gud life..... note phab is not root since in my hand

• Yash

This device is okay but for the next time we need a similar device with 6.98 inch 1440p display, 64GB internal memory, dual SIM card slots, NFC, Fingerprint scanner, Snapdragon 820 processor, better quality camera with big sensor and Schneider Kreuznach lenses, triple color calibrated LED flash, front camera flash, 4K recording ability, better optimized camera API, 4000mAh or higher battery, USB Type-C port, dual front firing stereo speakers and excellent build quality. Rest be assured I'm ready to pay even 49K if Lenovo makes such a device.

• Rambo

Kamlesh, 12 Apr 2016How is this Phab, I think I have to purchase it from amazon. Ple... morebattery is very poor performance im getting only 6hrs..again i should charge....& automatically its going in to silent mode..its my experience ..i purchased from CAREFOURE DOHA QATAR

• Rakesh

All mobile gets heating problem when used it used for hours. By just keeping the habit of Shutting down your Smart mobiles or Tablets during night times twice or thrice in a week will increase your instrument performance as well as life time. Thinks Smart