Lenovo S580

Lenovo S580

• Tek

I need a battery for my S580 where can I get it?

the mobile stopped all applications and the system it self without any reason can you help

umarbenarfa, 30 May 2017please who can help me,,, i have a problem of network error '' m... moreI have the same problem, factory reset is the only solution.

• umarbenarfa

please who can help me,,, i have a problem of network error '' mobile network not available'' after putting my sim cards but i can see contacts only and a circle on network bars.

• antny

Nice phone i use this phone in 4 years no problem

• Bassem(Egypt)

Very good phone 1 year till now: good battery backup,no overheat,no lag,back and front camera are good,flash is strong,touch is good,comes with plastic back cover(with a plastic stand)and screen protector and usb charger (1amp),very nice design slim and handy,external speaker is good, just two drawbacks that it isn't allow you to transfer files from internal to external sd card,using root app it can only link the apk in internal memory to put its cach files in external so it will be useful from small apk size large cach size apps like whatsapp facebook,etc not games,and the head phones are awful. in the end it is a budget phone.

• AnonD-619099

I have been using this phone for over 2 years and it's working fine still. Never had any problem with battery, apps, network,.. I use it mainly for socialmedia & work, no games though

it is an super

A good smartphone and worthy the price.However my play store app deleted itself,i wonder why and am not able to restore or download it.Can somebody help please!!!

My mobile back camera not working any solution plz

i bought these phone one years ago, and now it is not chearging. i mend it but now it is not chearging too. what can i do?

Saro, 28 Jun 2016Hai this model am using but contact name not incoming & outg... moreYeah same to me.But not always.Only sometimes

• Saro

Hai this model am using but contact name not incoming & outgoing call time only came number

• EMON

How to make lenova s580 3g network .....

I have this phone for about 16 months and it works perfect from the day I bought it , I believe that the only bad thing is the audio because the volume can't go very loud , however i think it was worth its money

this is the worst phone i've ever had. lags from the first day i had it, sent it to official service, got new one, nothing better. there are many way better phones in the same price range.

• shiju

Front can is not working

• A V Thomas

My Lenova S580 -reproducing sound of self recordings is so feeble, even in highest volume..kindly advice how to rectify this problem..

• Bem