Lenovo S60

Lenovo S60

• glen

Whatever, 28 Jun 2015The phone is disappointing. Shattered my faith in lenovo. K... moreLenovo sucks men.It hangs when I'm gaming

ejike, 27 Jul 2017does the micro sim support 3 g nertworkNo

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2017Is the bathery of the phone replaceable in nigeria?Yes

• Emjay

Perwej , 06 Apr 2020Everything is fine but 4G is not working.Pls share some tip... moreBad network

• Perwej

S60-a user, 09 Mar 2019Lenovo S60a haven't usb host function. Easy root S60 with k... moreEverything is fine but 4G is not working.Pls share some tips regarding this technical issue.

• impkap

weak battery ... bad wifi-Bluetooth antenna-receiver...
Good points expandable...2 simcards

• S60-a user

Lenovo S60a haven't usb host function. Easy root S60 with kingroot apps. 4G & 3G ok on Indonesian coverage cellular.

• captain

pls how can use 3g on this device help me

Anonymous, 19 Jul 2018I am having the same 3g issues and I am a Nigerian user... ... moreI Guess u must have gotten the china version of this phone. U can only get a good 3g signal when usage in china but when u outside china u cant get the 3g network signal. Hope you understand .

• user

Lenovo s60 usb otg support?

ASAP, 12 Dec 2017Does S60-t support 3G in Nigeria? I am having the same 3g issues and I am a Nigerian user... The highest I av gotten MTN network is 60k/s which is poor because i live new a MTN mast... Pls help

• unni

will it run pubg mobile

• anongsky

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2018I can't access 3g on my lenovo S60-t why Maybe your sim is in slot 2.. you have to put in slot 1 to activate 3G or 4G

I can't access 3g on my lenovo S60-t why

• appus

This phone is combo between display and touch???

• sunil

jabu nkosi, 12 Nov 2017where can i get a replacement for my lcd in south Africa. J... morewhile checking internal storage and external space always it restart then only we can use how to solve this issue

• ASAP

Does S60-t support 3G in Nigeria?

• Mohammad

Dina , 10 Jan 2017which is better lenovo S60 or 7000+I am using this phone from last 6 months n its working great, only battery is little bit not bettr, otherwise this phone is great.......I love this phone, sound is also much better than another phones. Till now not any charging issue or charger issue, its working fine. Camera is also very good. Internal Memory is 2 gb in this phone n that is enough for me n we can expand it upto 32 gb, what else we need in one phone...I suggest to buy this phone......just go for it..

• jabu nkosi

where can i get a replacement for my lcd in south Africa. Johannesburg area.

• Mr Flowz

what do I do when my lenovo s60-t keeps pressing itself??screen and calibration is perfectly okay..pls reply asap