Lenovo S650

Lenovo S650

• ahtong

if i wan switch my storage to SD card (im using the internal storage now), will my photo gone? or juz those app will gone? anyone can help me pls

• Sunny

ZAB, 04 Feb 2014Design is good, battery average, Camera is also ok, but the issu... moreyep...i too faced the same problem

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2015I purchased s650 a year back.it was fine.now finding it difficul... moreyou got a same problem with me..me too dont know how to solve it..

• Vikas Kerala

This phone is best for its price.
The main problem is its display. My display has damaged. My friend also had the same problem , he changed his display twice. Now I am searching a new phone.

• Lenovo S650 User

In my experience, every phone has its advantages and disadvantages. Since I bought this phone I do not have any serious problems. The only issue I faced is that never utilize the internal memory to its maximum. Otherwise its worth the money and its great.

• T.T

I can't find my gallery app after the notice appeared that it stopped working... Looked into the d settings but it wasn't disabled.

• AnonD-419384

please for god sake , avoid buying this phone . At one time it will have problem at the charging port . My friend also face this problem . Better safe than sorry

• herman

ok what...it is the best i had...

its such a crap device. I entirely regret my decision to buy it. Please never ever buy it.

• Shah

Anonymous, 24 Mar 2015Its awesomeYes really awsome

hi friends .... i bought the lenovo phone.so pls about this phone

• Mr.Handsome

Lenovo s650 was a great phone to use in 2014. I used it for 1 year and half without got any problem. No touch screen problem, no display problem. Everything was perfect. I fall my phone many times and guess what, the screen doesnt crack. Its only cheap screen but strong. Still waiting for the lollipop updates lol

Dont buy this. The display glass had to be changed under warranty within 6 months, and now 8 months later again it is not responsive.

The menu key along with alphabet keys above it are not working... Even when there has been no damage to the phone .. What should i do please tell .. The phone is only 3 weeks old

• Riff

AHussain, 22 Jun 2015Hi guys, Could any one tell me which one is the cheap and best... moreA5000

• arun

nice to use...

I purchased s650 a year back.it was fine.now finding it difficult to use..when open contact page it shows blank,message box doesnot open,missed calls dosnt show.very bad........

• Neil

One Of The Best

• Ranga

Before it works well but I am facing serious battery drain problem.anybody Suggest me .....!!!!