Lenovo S650

Lenovo S650

• Aravind

Very worst Phone. Don't buy Lenovo brand. I purchased two Lenovo S650 phones & one Lenovo S850 phone. First two months no problem. But now all the three phones are having signal problems. Very few times getting signals. Most of the time no signals. If any body trying to call it tells switched off. Very bad experience I had with Lenovo brand. So please don't even think about Lenovo mobiles.

• NikUNJ

sai, 01 May 2015this fone is really driving me to rough path. my pfone went int... morehi dear pleace change your voc not (fone) its phone (mobile),
ok buddy got it

• Nikunj.Rohit

Hi guys,
Really nice mobile.awsm phone,

• Kris

I have used this phone for nine months now without issues but recently, the vibration no longer functions and the voices echo during calls. What could be wrong? please assist.

• erik

jinal, 17 May 2015Hi.. M using lenovo s650 since year. Now my phn is not charging ... moreu might have battery problem

• fayas

Its realy super phone its have long battery life and much better phone
Im using over 1 and half years still great

• jinal

Hi.. M using lenovo s650 since year. Now my phn is not charging when i connect to charger. It charge 3% n then automatically shut down. Again it started n charging from begining.. :( plz help me..

• dimeji

my lenovo s650 fell into water and since then it as not been saving power and it don't boot fast like it use to

• halim

hey..im user s650,i used this fone over one year,now its have problems,sim card can't detect,shop cant solve this problem,IMEI,baseband version also missing..can u help me..

• sai

this fone is really driving me to rough path. my pfone went into water and now its not at all responding

• sweet44

i dont know why my handphone suddenly ringing itself while charging..no anybody call..can u help me?

• Ali Raza

Hi everyone. I am using lenovo s650 last 7 months but having some problems with me .
1. Wifi Issue which is already discussed above comments and does't give any solution.
2. Service off problem facing this month because when i started to use two sim on same time , then this problem occured and no calls received or sent during service off.
Service issue is much hard because sometime important calls not received and they found powered off mobile.
Please resolve this issue.
Give me the suggestions how could i do for solve these issue..
Thanks in advance.
my contact number is here below:
0313-7126939

My Lenovo s650 phone fell into water while driving in my cup holder phone went off the following day and has refused to come on. Or charge. Please what can I do

After reset the phone I can't uninstall the applications and can't choose security options also.when I select the security and lock screen option the settings will not work message showing "unfortunately settings has stopped"

is this phone update able .

• ahmed

sphinx, 05 Apr 2015hi! my lenovo s650 have been in meta mode, what should i do to p... moremy lenovo s650 got off.where d IC available

• Ravindhra.Darpally

Dear sir/mam,
In my lenovo S650, I cound not open & read any letters and any text documents when I offline from net so,
could you please tell me how can i save text documents from Net & How can i opened it.....

Ravi/Abudhabi

AnonD-385996, 14 Apr 2015Is there any issues after upgrading system ... ROW...when i upgrade my phone it becomes worse pls help me should i reset this?

• ligin