Lenovo S660

Lenovo S660

• AnonD-319427

Hello Friends..

After upgrading my phone to kitket..having issue to save my mobile no.in Settings then sim management..............Sim information ..then enter phone number.........

When entring my number and saving it says unsuccessfull..

Please heo

My new bluetooth working with version 3.0 but not working properly. Is there compatibility problem with s660?

• AnonD-319427

Hello Friends..

When entring my number and saving it says unsuccessfull..

Please heo

How is ringtone sound volume?

• Anonymous 123

Dule, 10 Oct 2014Hi, I had same problems, But I follow this instructions (http://... moreSo, is yours the CN model too?? Did you backup your phone first? If you did teach me how.. Thanks in advance

• naim

i cant download campass on lenovo s660

after updating kikat my phone is getting restart when i am using on wifi means when i put a little load. battery backup increased and some of the camera connectivity errors i found!! some thing led notifications when on charging.. jelly bean is better than kitkat....

AnonD-316723, 12 Oct 2014Thanks , I hope it is not so complicate, so I can do it! I`ll as... moreAfter updated on my phone device information on build number is next - VIBEUI_V2.0_1437_7.3.1_ST_S660 do you think I can do same as you recommended?

• GTS

I have recently bought a bluetooth headset and it auto answers the incoming calls. My previous bluetooth didn't. Is there anything I can do?

• George

I bought recently a bluetooth headset and it auto answers the incoming calls contrary to my previous one.
What can I do?

• George

What can I do?

• Tia

Hi.. I'm new with lenovo s660, I notice that my phone does not have a music player... What should I do? Coz I think everyone else is having a music player on their device..

• fds

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2014After kitkat update i m facing many problems like every day some... morefdsfds

• guy

After kitkat update, I faced no issue at all as other people said. Play store working, wifi working and the battery life is considerbly improved. I updated using wifi.

After kitkat update i m facing many problems like every day some folder from gallery disappears but it is there in my files and many more other problems... please help me guys what to do ?
Thanx in advance...

leo, 12 Oct 2014Hai otai..i'm also from alor star..where did you fix your phone?... morehai leo,install back firmware S660 ROW S058 14919 download fron the internet

• leo

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2014no factory reset not fix problem with wifi, after kitkat updateYeah...definitely doesn't fix the problem even if factory reset..i've tried fixing by factory reset but to no avail..

LenFan, 12 Oct 2014Just factory reset it. Everything will be back to normal.no factory reset not fix problem with wifi, after kitkat update

AnonD-317993, 11 Oct 2014Hello dear friends, upon my frank openion I used bb q10, iPhone ... moreTry play high graphic game...multitask heavy apps, benchmark etc...u will know which one is better...i used s660 and iphone 5s...lenovo s660 just can beat ip5s in battery life only...

• LenFan

SUBU, 11 Oct 2014hello friends don't update to any firmware update after kitkat ... moreJust factory reset it. Everything will be back to normal.