Lenovo S856

Lenovo S856

• Iany

AnonD-541126, 25 May 2016I have recently purchased a Lenovo s856 I have installed my SIM... moreIt may be that only one sim is 4G? The other may be 3g.

I have recently purchased a Lenovo s856
I have installed my SIM card which is a 4g enabled SIM card.
I have 3G on the phone but cannot get 4g for some reason although I could on my old phone.
Any ideas?

Hi everybody. 1 month after using the Lenovo S856 I have to tell, it is a good phone. I really like its big screen. Colors are OK. Camera performance also fine. I set a ringtone and it remains. No problems when answering or using the touch screen. Everything just fine for me. I recommend it. There´s only one thing I would improve...Menu Keys don´t iluminate and there is no way (any app) to get them lighted. Excellent choice for its price.

• abcd

i think this would have to be the first comment i've ever made in relation to a product in the internet.
I bought this phone because it was cheap and I had my newly purchased Asus zenfone 5 screen broken.

AVOID this phone at all costs. It is an absolute pain - like others suggested - onscreen keyboard playing up constantly, apps crashing, security notification popping up day in/day out without a resolution to stop it..It looks and feels beautiful but this is where its utility ends. I'd rather wait a bit longer, save some more money and buy something else. Comparatively, the Asus Zenfone 5 and Samsung Galaxy that I have used in the past are at least 100 times better than this Lenoso S856 in terms of functionality, consistency, performance etc.

• Abrilexan

asamboy, 12 Mar 2016Get this phone from lazada malaysia. Only RM 313 after voucher r... moreHi!. I´d like to know, if I have to get my phone rooted, before using King root app..Tkx

• tame

finding solution, 12 Mar 2016I really wanna know how to remove the auto answering. I tried in... moreya my phone answers automatically too did u find any solution

• Rowan

I have a S856 and cant use a selfie stick , I cant change the volume button to capture as there is no volume button option , anyone can help ?

• Hafiz

hi all,

just asking, why my phone can't install instagram apps?? it showed your device isn't compatible with this version.

Shariff, 16 Apr 2016After install KingRoot...what to do. Can u tell step by step..I ... moredun simply wipe system app will will brick ur phone

• Shariff

asamboy, 12 Mar 2016Get this phone from lazada malaysia. Only RM 313 after voucher r... moreAfter install KingRoot...what to do. Can u tell step by step..I need to know urgently. Tq

• Dean

ya me too.. when i'm playing a game, it will auto close the apps.. how it can be like that and just want to know when i try to open the app its taking a long time.. ? need to fix that..

• Buddy

One of the Worst ever phones i have cum across.Big mistake is to have bought before reading reviews.Hope Lenovo can make phones that works & not crash Apps,google chrome or anything a person wants to use his so called smart phone.STAY away & dont buy this phone.

• arabjb01

My coc keyboard always hiding. Difficult to change others account/chatting. Anyone can suggests...

• travis

Everytime i play coc it will crashed..
Who has a same problem with me? And any opinion or solution i can know?
So dissapointed..

• struggling 4answer

finding solution, 12 Mar 2016I really wanna know how to remove the auto answering. I tried in... moreI also have the same problem. I also wanted to get rid of the auto asnwering. It mess up all my clients. Answering their calls but no one's talking to them. If you already knew how to stop this kind of problem pls help.

• stefan

Dove, 27 Jan 2016The signal is low even I'm in the city mine also did u find any solutions?

• stefan

did anyone has a problem with the signal of this phone because mine does n.t recognize the sim card if I go a little bit faraway from the center of the town

• Croal

Santa_29, 24 Mar 2016Did you open the back of the camera and remove the plastic strip... moreProblem solved. Now I have a new problem. My mobile data stopped working for no reason, but I can still make calls and texts. How canbi fix this?

• Santa_29

Croal, 21 Mar 2016Turns itself on and off repeatedly when plugged in to charge, is... moreDid you open the back of the camera and remove the plastic strip on battery?
This should solve the problem on new phone.

• Croal

Turns itself on and off repeatedly when plugged in to charge, is there a fix for this problem?