Lenovo S930

Lenovo S930

• din

Umbro, 11 Oct 2014Pls i ve a lenovo s930 but if am charging d red light blink most... moreits usb port problem.

• din

I bought this phone(original set) a couple month ago. at earlier stage its work with perfection. no issues come out.. but after 2 month. the usb port not function at all. laggy problems occured. sometime have to take out the batery. So I decided send to lenovo service centre is take one month. few days ago,just got my phone back but when someone call..they cant hear my voice.I decide to send this rubbish for warranty again.its totally rubbish and worst.no value.

• Iqbal

how to upgrade to kitkat ?

• vicky

Some body want exchange my sony Xperia c with Lenovo s930.... What can i do?? ??help me it's is good dial??

I love my lenovo S9930. Got no issues even I had it upgraded to kit kat. It's worth it. I had it for 6 months already, just explore the settings and you will understand how to optimize its performance even the power

shaf, 17 Aug 2014did this s930 lenovo phone has radio and recorder???Yes it has both

• sa

i kitkat update, now battery drains quick and phone is slower. Also file browser have some bug.

• sa

Hang problem when useing youtube pls help me

• alan

Gisele, 22 Oct 2014Hello ! May I know how to use this phone to screenshot ? I have... morepower key and volume down key

• Gisele

Hello ! May I know how to use this phone to screenshot ? I have a difficult time whenever I wana screenshot something in instagram. Could anyone here help ? Thanks

AnonD-322445, 21 Oct 2014Hi...im also face the same problem with u... And i just know th... moreMy front camare were just vanish~

Hi...im also face the same problem with u...
And i just know that i bought a ap set s930...haiz~~

• ping

Jay, 14 Oct 2014I can't access my front camera. Always stopped when open it. Y t... moremy s930 face the same problem too...fed up!

• Rob

Sanad, 14 Oct 2014Speakers are just amazing,loud,clear,fantastic. Headphones are ... moreGood morning, I saw some Lenovo Mobiles sold on a gas station close to Jerusalem, but I can not remember which company it was. Do you maybe know?

• Jay

I can't access my front camera. Always stopped when open it. Y this is happening?

• Sanad

AnonD-248118, 07 Oct 2014Hi guys an from India wanna buy this mobile asap, but would like... moreSpeakers are just amazing,loud,clear,fantastic.
Headphones are great,
And for the third question,im sorry i dont know,but chinese version works well in israel.

• jeba

do lenovo s930 has LED notification light? thnks in advnce

• Umbro

Pls i ve a lenovo s930 but if am charging d red light blink most time and off, an some times it wil charge ful in 30 min and discharge in another 1h.my question is that is it the charging pot dat ve problem or d battery.

• nina

Hai .. i want to buy this phone but can i know the price ? thanks you

Hi guys an from India wanna buy this mobile asap, but would like to know some details from lucky owners,plz help

1.sound from front speakers is good or average?
2.how about sound from headphones,,, can we feel enough punch?
3.in Indian website this model is not mentioned but available at flipkart and napoleon, eBay etc. But how do we know that those are original phones or Chinese versions?
Anybody brought from them plz help,,,

I love 6inch phones with dual speakers so am crazy about this phone but it seems this model have lots of issues,Moto G(2nd Gen) is there with latest specs. But itz only 5",,,,so plz help me guys particularly who brought this mobile from Indian online shopping plz help other Indians to avoid Chinese version.

Thanks in advance.