Lenovo Tab3 10

Lenovo Tab3 10

Can the memory slots support 64gb?

Anonymous, 07 Oct 2019How to make calls from this tab as it doesn't have any opti... moreI dont think you can make a phone call, but you can call via Messenger, Line or other socila apps.

How to make calls from this tab as it doesn't have any options for calling??

i think the model above with MT8161 processore is the Lenovo TAb3 10 Business , it should have 1920x1200pixel.

i had this and was crap. unresponsive screen and some times would cut out when using it basicly restart its self.

• Giorgos

No upgrade to at least Nougat and no security updates after January 2018. I'm rather disappointed with Lenovo's software support.

• Samu

Can I by this in Japan at what price?

• itsawesome1234

JD, 05 Jan 2017It does not have flash player which I need. It is nice loo... moreNo Tablet or mobile device runs flash player anymore that was discontinued at Android 4.1.

• FB in D

Dule, 26 May 2017I purchased one of these today. The screen is not 1920x1200.You are right!! The PLUS version is 1920 x 1200, but the regular version carried at Walmart is 1280 x 800. And, the regular is NOT LTE. Can't make calls. Don't be confused!!

Bought one one last week as replacement for Samsung tab that was dropped down flight of concrete stairs. I wish I had bought it sooner. Using G3/4 version. Can't fault it. Excellent screen and download speeds of 50/60 Mbps are average. What more can you ask for the price.

• Dule

I purchased one of these today. The screen is not 1920x1200.

• Fuad

Hello all, doesn't this tab support voice call over gsm ? I can't find any number key dial pad....

• Tab

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016I have been unable to find the micro SIM slot on the Lenovo... moreHi there are 2 versions of this tablet. Wifi or 4g. U have probably bought the wifi only version.

• Aussie Bill

Good but no manual

• JD

It does not have flash player which I need.
It is nice looking,great keyboard, it is the perfect size.

• Omid46

Very good for $100,especially for children....Omid12Omidvar,....

• Willy

AnonD-566570, 04 Nov 2016Tablet. Its spelled tablet.Its is spelled it's.

Milan , 04 Nov 2016I don't know about processor. But pliz tell me about in thi... moreTablet. Its spelled tablet.

• Milan

I don't know about processor. But pliz tell me about in this tablate. 1.3 quad core is enough or not in this tablate.

I want to know about CPU. What is the difference between dual core and Quade core, Quade core and octa core, octa core and dual core.? Which is the best of CPU processor?