Lenovo Tab3 8

Lenovo Tab3 8

Who is having trouble running the device let uninstall google app and installed Google go app.

• redblanketman17

I did a factory reset, on my Lenovo tablet and shows the welcome screen but it won't let me skip the screen to go to apps or settings, it keeps saying checking Wfi connection, then it says no connections were found. I've had this tablet for about a year now it was working fine before but now got some issues....

• Guna

I've been using this for 2 years now! No problems. I use this primarily for browsing and YouTube. I even played PUBG with this device for over 6 months. I'm satisfied with this device!

• Kichu

Anonymous, 01 Jan 2018buy a 2gb ram2GB RAM is what i am using and its also Slow as a 🐌 snail

• raju

How to move apps to SD card.please suggest

I thought it uses a SIM card but it Wi-Fi only

• Chill87

I had mine for over a year before my Lenovo tab3 started this. Luckily enough I had the store I purchased it from 2 year warranty and got a replacement that replacement lasted only two months before it started doing something similar as the on it replaced. I think this is a common problem.

• ALI

2 GB Ram
16 GB internal
5/2 Camera
Mass: 329 g
whatsup is working and what about touch screen quality is ok or not
Please advise...

• NONOTTHISAGAIN

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2017This tablet is a real turd. Manafcture date of July 2017, s... moreYeah, same here. Really this shines in the use and throw part of android tablets

Defo don't buy.

AnonD-719833, 02 Dec 2017I also face the same problem, but when turning off location... morego to network settings or more networks then set it to gsm only then select your network provider then after all that's settled set it to wcdma only. done :-)

• AnonD-719833

zero, 26 Nov 2017i used for.more than a year, so far satisfied since im lite... moreI also face the same problem, but when turning off location setting, able to make the problem stop Hope Lenovo can address this issue A.S.A.P.

• murali

zero, 26 Nov 2017i used for.more than a year, so far satisfied since im lite... moreI also face the same problem.

• zero

i used for.more than a year, so far satisfied since im lite.user until yesterday flash update firmware, without thinking & after updated, my ntwork suddenly keep on dissapper already change to sim1 & sim2 slot still the same, any.idea how to solve?

Amboo, 01 Sep 2017Is it duel Sim?not its just 1 sim

This tablet is a real turd. Manafcture date of July 2017, slow Mediatek garbage with **1** GB RAM. It makes using this tablet painfully slow for even light web browsing/media.

I swore I'd never touch anything with Mediatek inside again, but caught this tablet on sale, and I regret buying it.

Seriously though, 1GB of RAM for a tablet that was released in 2016???? Get real.

Can we use sim or not please inform me
My problem about it is that i dont know how can i del extra file and make new folder

• Amboo

Is it duel Sim?

• amcibald

Very good and inexpensive. I took 2GB, and occupied about 1.4GB of RAM. Dump USB on the go. For the money I gave, a good investment. It does not support Whatsapp but supports Viber, FB, Instagram etc

• rash

can we use this tab for calling purses?