Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus

Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus

• Pober

There is only one candidate for 8'' replacement - https://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_mediapad_m6_8_4-­9747.php

• S Ahmed

Please write any buy online link. I want to buy
Tab 4 8 Plus TB-8704x from Bangladesh. Thanks.

• Ziv275

Does anyone know whether a replacing, newer model, is coming up soon?
It's a great product, but in the market for more than 2.5 years.

Thanks!

AwesDom, 16 Sep 2019Hi, Tab 8 4 Plus has been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo.This is 2 years late and 3 OS generations behind.

Gino76ph, 02 Jul 2019Hi Could someone please kindly confirm if this tablet has now be... moreHi, Tab 8 4 Plus has been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo.

• PG

dbjungle, 08 Aug 2019I got one update that made things worse rather than better. Nic... moreEspecially answering calls has become impossible. Slide function doesn't work, you have to slide beyond the frame in order to accept or reject calls.

I got one update that made things worse rather than better. Nice hardware though.

How to update Android from noughat to Oreo

• Akhil

Mad4Mobile, 10 May 2019Hi, my tab is presently running on Android O and I am using Airt... moreHey you can enable the volte option. Go tomsearch in settings and type enhanced mode . There you can see the option to enable volte.

Gino76ph, 02 Jul 2019Hi Could someone please kindly confirm if this tablet has now be... moreYes it has been updated to Android Oreo.

Hi Could someone please kindly confirm if this tablet has now been updated to Oreo 8.0 or 8.1? There seem to be confusion as to the exact version. If Yes is there a changelog of changes & improvements? And also if so apart from the visual UI changes has there been know enhancements to the screen (quality and calibration seem "off" and inaccurate and look "artificial"), audio (speakers could be a bit louder and better sounding), performance (app loading & memory management could be better), battery life (First few days of the Oreo update was apparently poor) and the lack thereof of full dark mode.

• The_Expert.

Francis, 15 May 2019Is there an OTG?Yes, if you use the right Type-C To USB OTG Cable, then it does!!! I have the 04F Variant (Only Wi-Fi, No 3G or 4G), Rooted w/ SuperSU, but on Stock ROM, running Android 7.1

• Francis

Is there an OTG?

Anonymous, 01 May 2019Does it support calling after oreo update?????Hi, my tab is presently running on Android O and I am using Airtel sim in it. There is absolutely no problem in calling. The only problem that you will face is while using Jio sim as this tab is not volte enabled. However, that may be overcome by installing My Jio app.

Anonymous, 01 May 2019Does it support calling after oreo update?????I have one running Android 7.1 and it does NOT support calling. There is no dialer/phone application.

Does it support calling after oreo update?????

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2019What lag? Nothing serious. I was referring to the occasional delay in touch screen response while scrolling. But, truly speaking, that is not a serious issue and does not occur frequently. Otherwise, this tab is a gem at this price range.

Mad4Mobile, 31 Mar 2019Any idea whether this tab is going to get any software update in... moreWhat lag?

Hi guys, I am facing a peculiar problem since couple of days. My tab is not recognising the Kindle app. In spite of several installations and reload, I am simply unable to open the app. I have even done factory reset also. No luck. But, it is working fine with my OnePlus 6. Any idea, what may be the reason?

Any idea whether this tab is going to get any software update in the near future? The touch screen lag is really irritating.