Lenovo Tab M8 (HD)

Lenovo Tab M8 (HD)

• Puiu

itcan, 07 Jan 2021Yes,Android 10Is it OK after Android 10 update? Netflix?

Does this thing not vibrate, or is mine broken?

• itcan

Yes,Android 10

Did anyone get android 10 in this tab?. If yes, how is it and which security patch?.

• SH

soham sengupta, 09 Nov 2020No it is not This Tablet comes with different models, different Hardware. There is one (lenovo tab m8 tb-8505x ) With LTE support which means you can use a Sim card.

• Abdul Gani

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2020That Samsung has a terrible screen compared to Lenovo. B... moreEven this tab got an update of android 10.

• olo

Crisper, 18 Nov 2020I just wanted to let people know: i just got the Lenovo Sm... more128gb

• Crisper

I just wanted to let people know: i just got the Lenovo Smart Tab M8 model TB-8505FS (wifi only) and was able to update it to Android 10 & recent security patch by using Lenovo Smart Assistant (LMSA) program, which can be downloaded from the official Lenovo or Motorola website. Doing this will factory reset the device, erasing all of your data. Toodles.

• Sam

I want to know what SD card maximum memory this phone can support?

• User

It has 4G version so you can use a simcard and call

Subham, 04 Nov 2020Calling feature presents or not??? No it is not

• Subham

Calling feature presents or not???

• Khay

Supguy, 08 Apr 2020Last update guys. I received the galaxy tab 8.0 and as pre... moreThanks a lot for your review. I'll take your word for it. I've been contemplating if I will buy Lenovo M8 or Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019) tomorrow. And you said that speaker and the brightness are much better in Samsung. And besides I don't know if this Lenovo can be upgraded to the latest Android software. I just wish that Samsung has OTG capability too.

Clay3010, 28 Sep 2020hey bro who is better ips or tftDear customer thank you
You answer is hd only

Regards,
Soham Sengupta

• Clay3010

Ceslav, 03 Sep 2020lenovo ips samsung tfthey bro who is better ips or tft

Yes it is good tab if you want to see videos and take classes but it hangs very much very very much that is the only problem and else everything is fine. Ok thanks hope you like😄

karan2000, 23 Jul 2020But I think, you can buy Samsung Tab 8.0. And thanks for th... moreThat Samsung has a terrible screen compared to Lenovo.

But Samsung does get android 10 from what I heard, Lenovo does not.

• Ceslav

karan2000, 23 Jul 2020But I think, you can buy Samsung Tab 8.0. And thanks for th... morelenovo ips samsung tft

• lol

[deleted post]But I think, you can buy Samsung Tab 8.0. And thanks for the full review. My opinion is to buy samsung tab 8.0 as it is much better than it.