Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• Nayab745

using from aug 2016 , still very good , good battery , total worthy great device

• Kai

Best audio experience ever on all the phone I ever tried! Still works good for 3years now. Only issue I've had with this is, the camera wasn't good as it was before other than that, everything is good. Still waiting for this phone to give up so I can buy a new one.

• Arya

Bad Phone evur!
Phone temperature is too high when I use the phone in short time, the battery life is bad. Laggy, and fp sometimes not working.

I have Xiaomi Redmi note 4, with the same price and same spec, Xiaomi wins in everything, except NFC.

A new update of A7010a48_S300_190315_ROW (18MB) From A7010a48_S232_161227_ROW. Consist of GPS system change

• Anony

Root it for God's sake.. Uninstall all the crap, use greenify, magisk and you're good to go...

Great phone and very worth it, been with me for a while now

We are not Happy

• Khoanguyen

after unistalled chrome and used an alternative browser: brave. now I find out my phone is disturbing. Every time I reboot my phone, Chrome keep update over and over again, even disabled. does anyone suffer the same problem with me?

Worth it

I use this phone almost 3 years.
I am very satisfied , because
1. Complete hardware , specialy NFC.
2. Affordable price
3. Big RAM
4. Good batery

• Miranda Lambert

Has been using it for two years
But for the last 3 months giving ghost touching issue.
I think this phone has some issues with display.even service centre people are not sure about the resolution to this problem
Other than that this is an excellent phone

• wiz3ard

Almost 2 years using this phone and it still in best condition... Superb quality lenovo

• Khalid

i am using this fone since last one year. performance is good battery timing good. overall nice model. picture quality fine. i am satisfied with this fone.

• Eng msalah

Very good phon

• Gkeo

K4 note Better than xiaomi

Rear Camera stopped working after 1 year. OS upgradable only till Marshmallow.
Sound system is good, battery is okay, display is good.

• peryung

i have converted mine into a music player. mounted a headphone amp on the back; installed a 200gb sd card.

• Abhishek

Just came across this phone K4 note and thought to post after using the same for almost 3 years. No issues regarding screen, loudspeaker are awesome, camera is working well.

Great phone still working good

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2018plz update new os...No new update for K4 note

Anonymous, 22 Sep 2018i think this phone is a bomb because over heating problem.. avoi... moreits a battery issue,