Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

AnonD-483934, 27 Jun 2016Yes, you canIt's ok. I recently updated mine to Andro M and it has got an improved UI and no bugs. Give it a shot

AnonD-514873, 27 Jun 2016Two of my friends also have the same phone like I have and they ... moreYeah you can. I've got a K4 Note and recently updated it. Nice improved UI and no bugs. Give it a shot

• gadhavi junagadh

lenovo is my fevorite brand

• sagar

AnonD-553659, 27 Jun 2016Hi, I want to Buy A Mobile My Choice is Lenovo k4 note And Xiaom... moreXiomi mi note3 is best phone

• sagar

Jassu, 27 Jun 2016My dearest and nearest friends Please tell me,which android pho... moreHonour 5x is the best phone or lenovo zuk z1.

• ghanshyam kumawat

AnonD-553659, 27 Jun 2016Hi, I want to Buy A Mobile My Choice is Lenovo k4 note And Xiaom... moreLenovo k4 note is best

• RAHUL REVAR

AnonD-514873, 25 Jun 2016I have updated my phone to marshmallow on June 24th,16 and now I... morethanks for giving info. about updates of k4 .
I have updated my phone (system updates) with 382 mb, 40mb, 38 mb, and then 33 mb
and now it shows for 6.0 marshmallow update with 1664 mb.

does this update clear my int.& ext, card ?
is this necessary to take backup ?
my wifi connection is not so fast...can i update with ?
my dolby atmos is also not working .... what will happen..
plz reply..... thanks in advance... :-)

Jassu, 27 Jun 2016My dearest and nearest friends Please tell me,which android pho... morecurrent market best smartphone Redmi 3 note is best phone

Jassu, 27 Jun 2016My dearest and nearest friends Please tell me,which android pho... moreYou can go for moto g4+ 32gb variant.

AnonD-512047, 26 Jun 2016is anyone can tell me how much space(internal memory) remains af... moreYou will get extra approx one in an half GB space in your internal storage.

Rahul , 26 Jun 2016I was jus reading bad review abt M update. N I was waiting for g... moreTwo of my friends also have the same phone like I have and they had already updated their phones..^^ yet, all the pros and cons have been mentioned.. so yes, you can go for it

Jassu, 27 Jun 2016My dearest and nearest friends Please tell me,which android pho... moreGo for lenovo zuk z1,the best smartphone within this price tag.

After a long search and Reviews analysis i found Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is on First Place. Fantastic Machine. Speed Awesome. Yupp a bit get hot when playing game continuously around one hour or more but atleast its a machine. No problem yet since March 2016. Great manufacuring!!!

Lenovo k4 note is gsm and wcdma फोन.

• Jassu

My dearest and nearest friends
Please tell me,which android phone is the best right now in market inside of value 16000 /- rupee only..? because i have used Sony Expria-M ( Single SIM ) from last 5 year...he was very good phone but now touch is not working and going to change the phone. So please tell us,which phone is best in market as of now... ( Including camera quality and speed with good features )

Hi, I want to Buy A Mobile My Choice is Lenovo k4 note And Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Which one is Good with 3 gb ram and 32 gb internal .. Plz Suggest me who are using the above mobiles .

I need a professional opinion on this, please ?
I was wondering which is better Lenovo K4 Note or LG G3 ?
I have been thinking about these two but I can't decide what to buy.
with my low EXP in , I guess the G3 is better in specs, I think !
but I'm also afraid that G3 is a 2 years old, and I'm afraid after 1or2 more years, support stops and become not upgradable
so can you help me please and give me a professional opinion to be able to decide .
Thanks.

• Rahul

AnonD-514873, 25 Jun 2016I have updated my phone to marshmallow on June 24th,16 and now I... moreI was jus reading bad review abt M update. N I was waiting for good review.. can I go ahead and update my K4 note?

• AnonD-512047

is anyone can tell me how much space(internal memory) remains after upgrading to Android marshmallow.