Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

MRA, 11 May 2016Not catching 4G signals.....Contact your service provider

mansuri irshad, 12 May 2016it doesnot suppport any kind of applock and no features of hidin... moreEither download an AppLock from Play Store or wait for Marshmallow update :3

AMIT GUPTA, 12 May 2016the camera is still working, and pic is not clear, we suggest pl... more"Only if you know how to take pictures" oh how did I forgot that not every person is good at it :P try HDR mode while holding it still.. Hope it will help :3

• f}D5

Anonymous, 12 May 2016Redme note 3 But rm3 is heating on charging

• Shuk

sandy, 12 May 2016Pathetic service of lenovo smart phones. i purchased lenovo K4 ... moreYou are avoiding the real question. Have you tried to perform any action that would void the waranty?

Any waranty is valid, until proven otherwise. Have the proven that your phone was dismantled previously?

• sanjay

Touch is not working properly

• admen

alexia, 09 May 2016How can I use to micro SD card... It's not supported in lenovo k... moreHey its slot is above sim 2 slot

• Tabu

N Raj, 12 May 2016Hey!! I m confused whether buy redmi note 3 or lenovo k4 note .... moreRedmi 3 is better frmLk4...I am using Redmi 3 n my brother have Lk4..I can feel the differences easily

• Getapen

Sidheek, 12 May 2016 I online purchased a lenovo K4 Note . one of important deme... moreI have the phone almost two months I never had any battery issue.

• Getapen

Overall a really descent phone. It is not certainly a flagship but works smoothly. I recommend it.

• Sidheek

I online purchased a lenovo K4 Note . one of important demerit of this set is Battery storage is very weak . if we use net the battery will down within minutes . The set alwyas very heat . So I recomend you never parchase this set

How can i remove update i have updated last 38 mb 1 week ago
It is draining battery very fast.
Plz give me solution

red mi and lenovo k3 also best umder these prices

• sandy

Pathetic service of lenovo smart phones.
i purchased lenovo K4 note, it had stopped working suddenly with 20 days of purchase, service centre at borivali east, Mumbai. not ready to repair by giving excuse i.e i had opened the phone already.
its a common sense y should i do so if i have a year warranty for that.

• J

Rv, 10 May 2016I am having k4 note, when ever i am volume up to max it automati... moreFor every action there is equal and OPPOSITE reaction.

• esha

whcih phone would be best for under 20 K ?Lenovo vibe/lenovo note k3,HTC 820/816G?Or any other brand

Lenovo K4 note or Redmi note 3

• AMIT GUPTA

the camera is still working, and pic is not clear, we suggest please do not purchase this mobile phone