Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• anon

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL or this?

Amar, 29 Apr 2016Go in message setting choose cell broadcast stopits not working...i hv alrdy tried it...is there any other way tk stop them??

• arn

please tell me about nfc , did you use it? what's the performance? thnx!

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2016Heloo in my lenova k4 Note Dolby Atmos future is not working, bu... moreTry it on loudspeakers. It does not work with head phone.

• Sayyad ali

Dhrumil, 28 Apr 2016I purchased a new Lenovo VIBE K4 note just 2-3 months back. Few ... moreYes bro its under warranty.....contact service....

Hello. Only one thing stands between me and this phone. I hear that the phone gets heated even with 15 to 30 minutes of browsing upto 40 degrees. Is it true? Can someone who used the phone clarify on this? And also need to know the gaming performance and the battery backup Coz I'm a hardcore gamer. Thank you.

AnonD-531664, 29 Apr 2016How is the camera quality of this phone?Its camera very noisy

Dhrumil, 28 Apr 2016I purchased a new Lenovo VIBE K4 note just 2-3 months back. Few ... moreit is under warranty mate....but make sure before giving phone to service provider..go to safe mode and see if its still there or not

How is the camera quality of this phone?

• samar

bakwaas mobiles. compny dose not give headset. bad battry backup. plz dont purchas this mobile

• Amar

AnonD-531517, 29 Apr 2016can anyone tel me how to stop the cell broadcast messages withou... moreGo in message setting choose cell broadcast stop

Design wise it is a great phone. Would like to see it in my hand to hear to sound from those front facing speakers. Had a tablet recently and couldn't complain about the sound. Hoping that they really improved further on that department.

• Gan

Dhrumil, 28 Apr 2016I purchased a new Lenovo VIBE K4 note just 2-3 months back. Few ... moreGive it to Lenovo service centre.

not so xtraordinary. contact manager takes too much time to open the contacts. watsapp images also not loading.

Not satisfied up to the mark.

• nat

AnonD-531517, 29 Apr 2016can anyone tel me how to stop the cell broadcast messages withou... moreu have to update the system update
settings-about phone-system update...

• boom boom

i also bought lenovo k4 note, i like the design. user interface is fast, the theater max is a welcome feature, finger print scanner is fast and convenient, rather than typing your pin/pass or swiping pattern. my only complain is that, i think it should have a bigger battery, say like 4000mah. but for the price, it is a steal.

The contact manager doesn't open fast it take more than 15-20 or sometimes an he can u please help me out with this

• chhoty

plz go to service center
this in warrenty period
centre will take care of it
they wil change yr mob or service to mob

Sometimes the home and back buttons does not work
Why

• mantu

i want to buy this phone ..tell me is this phone is good