Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• Ashish

When my phone receive android 7

Gran Turismo, 24 Jan 2017Long wait for nougat update. Its coming in April 2017.Are you serious?
I hate lenovo😥😥😥

VICKY, 27 Jan 2017how to fast charge lenovo k4 note???? coments plz2 hours

• VICKY

how to fast charge lenovo k4 note???? coments plz

sn, 26 Jan 2017Friends k4 not support 128gb memory card???????? 128GB is supported, I am using 64GB

my phone is working really well,but my issue is the battery.it drains too fast.

• sn

Friends k4 not support 128gb memory card????????

• AnonD-302076

Bfacesren, 22 Jan 2017I have this phone but I can't get apps to download on this devic... moreI have been using maybe a factory reset will help you out

• AnonD-302076

Beautiful phone. I have brought this phone through Amazon India in Dec 2016. Good phone. front mounted speakers gives good sound quality. Processing speed is good. But phone tens to get a bit hot while using internal sim based internet. Wifi dosent heat up the phone. I love the VR mode.

No so good experience i have seen something may be its true and may be not...

• Raja

rajesh, 11 Jan 2017Switch off it phone then restart finger print is workingJio call not support

• Rons

AnonD-196276, 24 Jan 2017Hi, l have a Middle East version with 2GB ram and 32 GB ROM. My ... moreSame issue with mine... I have the Indian model of this phone

[deleted post]reset your phone

• Gran Turismo

Long wait for nougat update. Its coming in April 2017.

• AnonD-196276

Hi, l have a Middle East version with 2GB ram and 32 GB ROM. My problem with this phone is a Bluetooth issue. Every time I connect it to the car hands free it refuses to hang up after the call ends & I must switch off the Bluetooth to release the car radio then switch on Bluetooth again for pairing. Any help

• scp

this phone upgradable to nougat or not

snp, 23 Jan 2017same problem here, during night time auto discharge up to 30 - 40 % Sadly, the battery optimiser works really poor. And that's why we need Nougat update!!
Well, forbid all background running applications except few messenging apps that you always use. And at night, if you don't use your phone or internet at night, then keep your phone on Ultra battery saving mode(less than 5% battery life will be used in 12hours of interval).
Hope this will help you ;)

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2017When i try to make Video call using Facebook messenger, the othe... moreEven I was facing that problem but then I found that it's a bug in Messenger and most of their users and facing that problem. It causes dull screen while taking pictures or video conferencing. So I will recommend you to use either Skype, WhatsApp or Viber for video calling.

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2017I want to start a video call in my Lenovo wine K4 note Please ... moreTry Skype or Viber for Video calling

Bfacesren, 22 Jan 2017I have this phone but I can't get apps to download on this devic... moreClear cache data of Google play store and log in with another ID.