Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• mani

Charging is very slow

• sasirani

praji, 14 Feb 2016i am using lenovo k4 note phone but battery is getting discharge... moreupdate your phone

• anil kalliyoor

i got the phone on 15/02/2016, but i cant use my sim cards in this phone ,it doest works

M facing sme problm wid ths ph.'s Camera.. The pics are gettng a lil hazy.. It ths d prblm with my ph. Only? Should i return ths ph. Or get it replaced??

• satish Kumar

Hi I have buy lenovo vibe k4 note .I am facing problem when I update phone mobile shows SD card dameged .even when I newly purchased phone then it was also showing SD card dameged .then I reached to nearby service center they managed the same SD card to perform.

• Kerim

I think there is a serious problem with this phones camera. I have tested several phone cameras in store, Galaxy E7, Vibe P1, G3; even 8 MP Galaxy E5 resolves more details than Vibe K4 Note (A7010). I wonder where PDAF is, since it had hard time focusing. It can be a software problem or a hardware one. Low quality lens, maybe? But I hope it can be fixed via software updates, because I really like this phone.

ji, 15 Feb 2016sorry i cant help u now , u bought this product even it has vari... moreTry with other wifi modem and different Mobile internet. If you have same problem, Just return it without second thought.

Nihal, 15 Feb 2016Hi guys, I just received an update of 283MB on my phone. Is ... moreafter the update my media content stuck.. The apps force closes.
You can give a try.

darshan, 15 Feb 2016I dont know about youtube freezing but if your music freezes the... moreI updated and also made a factory reset. Now the video/music stop at 8-10 minutes.
If it continues, I will roll back to previous update.

I like lenova k4 phn.actually this phn I got it 1 monthe ago
This price this phn is better for ever phn
Battery life is good ,fast charging,not heating
Good gaming perfomence
Note is not bad
Hvy theater max experience
2 sims,SD s,USB c s,
Hvy sounding performance
I think this phn is surely u liked
Any dobts contact me,7558973165.+91

• kish

Abhi, 15 Feb 2016I would like to know about k4s camera clarity n does it have who... moreCamera quality is good,even better than le1s

• Nihal

Hi guys,

I just received an update of 283MB on my phone. Is it OK to update or not? Please suggest.

• Rakshith

Guys don't hear any one with negetive openian its just not a smart phone its more than smart superb phone by all features just go for it say

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2016Hi, i just want to know that is it a good phone for gaming, its ... moreFor better gaming experience k3 note is the best options

• Deepak

Noooooo

• ji

Akpdy, 15 Feb 2016I had just received my k4note.I m facing prob in opening play st... moresorry i cant help u now , u bought this product even it has various kind of problems ,now u should be ready to face it.

• Ramisumi

Nazrim, 10 Dec 2015Only 2GB RAM. Are you kidding...😥😥&#... more3 GB of Ram

• Ramusumi

full otg support

Any problem with fingerprint sensor??.. does this support otg?

• Akpdy

I had just received my k4note.I m facing prob in opening play store ,updating fb n sending images through watts ap.
It is showing connection failure.Suprizing thing is that net is working properly and play store is opening through WiFi easily but not through sim 4g network.I m still not understanding the problem.Moreover today automatically prob get resolved but again same problem arises.
Can anyone tell me wat 2do should I return the mobile or there NY option to rectify the same?guys please help??