Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Everything OK.

AnonD-631988, 13 Jan 2017Is this true that volte is not working after latest update of 33 mb?Its wrong

• SREEJESH

Maha, 30 Dec 2016Myphone support the Jio4gvideo Cal but when volte is on phone vi... moreIn my Lenovo Vibe K4 note phone after latest updation get the volte feature but cannot get video call....Can I get it the next updation of the phone....The next updation coming soon or take the time too long?.....

yes volte working fine

• karan

AnonD-631988, 13 Jan 2017Is this true that volte is not working after latest update of 33 mb?Its not true....Volte is working fine

AnonD-631988, 13 Jan 2017Disadvantages of this update please?this update is just security update so there is no disadvantages

• AnonD-631988

AnonD-221463, 12 Jan 2017Got 33mb updateDisadvantages of this update please?

• AnonD-631998

AnonD-631988, 13 Jan 2017Is this true that volte is not working after latest update of 33 mb?it is working perfectly

• AnonD-631988

AnonD-287759, 10 Jan 2017Hi guys..how's new update of 33 mb?any problems? Some guys say volte is not working...m also finding answers

• AnonD-631988

Mohan ram, 10 Jan 2017Latest december 5 Security patch broIs this true that volte is not working after latest update of 33 mb?

• Fred

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2017After latest update my fingerprint sensor stop working During upgrade it is indicated that you need to set finger print after the upgrade is complete because it will be wiped out

Naveen, 13 Jan 2017Frnds,it worked good in lollipop os and when I upgraded, battery... moreare you connected to wifi????

• Bala

Dear friends
Which music player is best suited for this phone. Or can I use the Google play music itself? Any suggestions please?

• Naveen

Frnds,it worked good in lollipop os and when I upgraded, battery drains faster and heating issues arised. Plz clear my doubt: There occured automatic download of "Download Manager app".When I disabled/ force stop,after certain time it resumes to download. When I turned off notifications,i cannot be able to locate storage of that application. Plz help me

AnonD-369224, 10 Dec 2016I HAVE DOWNGRADED TO PREVIOUS SOFTWARE for two reasons: 1-the ... morePlease tell me how to downgrade from marshmallow to default lollipop and is it possible to do it manually?

• ashu

Such a amazing device in dis price range..
Awesome camera both
Very nice dolby atomes sound
Good battery back up
Looking sooo pretty in hand
Go for buy it value for money..

AnonD-392276, 11 Jan 2017I'm using Lenovo k4 note for 4 months now my contacts are mixing... moreMe also but no one giving suggestions

After Marshmallow update the battery gets sucked up and gets hot as hell, Lenovo isn't doing anything about it, rolling back to previous OS is also not possible.

People looking for Nougat update isn't going make this device any better.

The only hope in case you have battery issues is, as the battery is internal type, it has a warranty of 1year so get it replaced.

Got 33mb update

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2017Jio 4g voice is no longer supported after volte update!!!How to update