Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

which camera is good moto g3 or k4 note?

hi i want to buy a new mobile suggest me

• yashu negi

AnonD-483934, 25 Jan 2016hey , have you tried camera with flash ?? I have noticed some is... moreYes. u right some problem in this flash light.... Not properly work....

AnonD-493108, 25 Jan 2016Is there any more issues you guys are facing please share with me...It does not sync with apps properly ... When you open the app like whatsapp notifications come

• Khan

sachin, 26 Jan 2016Hay friend Lenovo k4 note is a good phone.Box do not contain headphone.
Sound is superb.
Camera is not so good.
Smooth touch.

• sachin

AnonD-234761, 25 Jan 2016Thanks in advanse If anyone bought this lenovo vibe k4 note ... moreHay friend Lenovo k4 note is a good phone.

• Khan

AnonD-483934, 25 Jan 2016hey , have you tried camera with flash ?? I have noticed some is... moreYes, I faced the same issue
Background becomes yellow on flash light.

• dte

• karthik

Saeid, 25 Jan 2016Is there back light for Home key، Back Key And Menu Key?No backlit. Bt u get vibrational feedback.

• abhishek

This phone is octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Good for day to day activity of smart phone like gaming, surfing and multitasking. I had not faced any problem from last 48 hours like heating or hanging while playing heavy 3d graphics games. It comes with good battery as compared to others. Regarding camera, its good to we can use it in day and night time too. I don't know why some users compare phone camera images with DSLR images. See starting of good DSLR comes in the range of Rs 40,000 with good lens. DSLR working mechanism is far different than phones. In DSLR many things work together(like condenser lens, focal plane shutter, reflex mirror etc) to get clear and good pix. So please don't compare the quality of DSLR pix with any phone camera pix. In K4 Note, yellow light is there to adjust white balancing while shooting outside. Speakers are good to play the music but not so loud like other Chinese local brands. Front speakers they are awesome. Heating problem is there in every android phone from Samsung to Sony. And this heating is only for few minutes ranging 5-10 minutes max as we shut down the heavy operations in phone. Anyway phone is good in the price range and far better than others. Don't worry about Note 5 Launch, as it will take 3-4 months to launch in India. And every time there will be new launch or announcement of phones. "Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live you dreams and take risks. Life is happening now."

Billa, 25 Jan 2016Can anyone suggest the sar values of k4 noteH- 0.844
B-0.711

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2016The camera quality is very worst. The images are pathetic. I dou... morehey , have you tried camera with flash ?? I have noticed some issue with the flash light. when I capture close pictures with flash light than it looks yellow.. Are you facing this problem ??

Different ppl different priorities. I have Samsung note 5 as my main, and to me, this phone is a great backup phone, nowhere near as bad as some here are saying. Seriously though, specs like (stereo speakers with dolby, gorilla glass, NFC, WiFi ac, fingerprint scanner, phase detection camera) are premium features for the price, they had to go with mediocre chipset to make profit. So please stop asking and expecting too much for cheap. Want more pay more simple as that.

• Shekar

Hi GUys,
LENOVO K4 NOTE I bought it Recently.. It was simply Superb.

1. Performace is very nice
2. Battery Back up is superb
3. Gaming Experiance is Very nice
4. Camera is also very nice

Simply I can say Worth mobile... just go for it

• Saeid

Is there back light for Home key، Back Key And Menu Key?

• sooraj

lagging while gaming
hangs up apps after gaming
camera average at daytime worst at night
gaming experience not good
good battery backup and fingerprint scanner
preforms less than k3 note

Thanks in advanse

If anyone bought this lenovo vibe k4 note mobile
Please write review about it.
I want to buy this mobile as soon as possible.
Its really good for me because i want to buy first smartphone on my life i dont want to spoile my money
Please guys help me

Thanks again

• pavan

AnonD-492942, 25 Jan 2016Hey Guys, I just received my K4 3 days back. I spent my whole ... moreDoes your phone heats more????

• Sam

vm, 25 Jan 2016is that there is separet slot of micro sd card or it optional to... moreIt has seperate 2 sim slot and one sd card slot means total 3 slots