Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• dp

Pocket mode is showing on at all time. even no object in the front of phone.
even i m not able to found the pocket mode setting .
Anyone can help?

• J.p

AnonD-616989, 18 Dec 2016Hey guys I'm having lenovo k4 note Indian made it is not over he... moreYes no overheat or performance issues FR me too

Facing net connectivity problem in both lte or volt, service centre are telling it's not problem in mobile

• sharu

rajesh, 20 Dec 2016Hi friend my phone shows volume speaker icon frequently with so... moreSame here... Maybe we should need to reset after update? May this this will fix it :)

• Saranga

My Lenevo k4 note is getting heated up on using Jio sim after VOLTE update. I suggest don't got this waiting. I have to wait till the next update for issues to be fixed, till then I think I won't be able to use Jio as before.

• gk

Harsha, 19 Dec 2016After upgradation it's not supporting video call from phone dial... moresame problem here...

• rajesh

Hi friend my phone shows volume speaker icon frequently with sounds even the home screen is off. So how can I solve this problem . I can't identify where is the option to stop this. When I was watching videos the speaker icon and sounds disturb me.So please tell me how I stop this.

• k

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2016Net connectivity is too much slow in volte or lteContact your service provider for speed.Nothing to do with the phone.

• dkm

It is having battery problem after that all is ok

Net connectivity is too much slow in volte or lte

• harish17

I've got volte update in my lenovo vibe k4 note.... But i can't use it... Coz whenever i enable volte its show 4g connection problem... What is the reason???

• Harsha

After upgradation it's not supporting video call from phone dialer and my Jio4voice is also not supported now to make any sort of call including video calls..
Please fix the problem as early as possible..
Thank you..

• thevidegawa

Been using it since march, multimedia performance is really impressive, audio quality is superb.

• Ragu

AnonD-619782, 12 Dec 2016Go to mobile network and enable enhance 4g mode that is the opti... moreI got the same update .bt evnthough I select the enhanced mode its not coming.
What to do ???

• ashish nandi

guys I haven't updated me Lenovo k4 note to marshmallow!!!PLZZ tell me whether i can get the 41 mb update without upgrading to marshmallow

Hey guys I'm having lenovo k4 note Indian made it is not over heating. Nice to handle.

• rajesh

Hi friend my phone shows volume 🔊 like this frequently with sounds even the home screen is off. So how can I solve this problem . I can't identify where is the option to stop this. So please tell me how I stop this.

• Vasanth

Very Nice Phone Ever Seen In Lenovo.I will Suggest all.

recording is not done while calling through jio sim... please help me out

• AnonD-621922

AnonD-621463, 16 Dec 2016Hi i have lenovo k4 note and it's get battery issue after update... moreDon't use any of the other options because if you leave your phone idle while during charging then you can expect your phone as normal