Lenovo Vibe K4 Note

• mohammed niyas

good nice one

about camera quality

• iusek3

This is the next k4 note in my opinion just another name. Like its name from A7000 to A7010.

will it support OTG or not ?

• Ramesh

3GB RAM version of A7010 is launching in India on January 5th. ... . In the name of K4 Note

Mike, 21 Dec 2015I m using this, loved it. it is very good. worth for the money. ... moreHow about the call,reception and sound quality ?

Mike, 21 Dec 2015I m using this, loved it. it is very good. worth for the money. ... moreIn the description it clearly states that it has 2 gigs of ram, not 3. Maybe your vendor has stated wrong info in their breif. Also GSM ARENA has given a warning at the end of each review that they can not guarantee 100% that the info is correct. But yes, the phone is marvelous.

• Mike

I m using this, loved it. it is very good. worth for the money.

It has all specification and good battery, except 3GB Ram.

SAM, 20 Dec 2015I think sony xperia z5 dual is much better than lenovo a7010 it'... moreHow can you compare these two phones which belong to totally different categories?
a7010 costs less than half of Z5

SAM, 20 Dec 2015I think sony xperia z5 dual is much better than lenovo a7010 it'... morecomparing 60000 with 18000???

Plz available in india
And take my money I love it

• viju

When available this smartphone?

• SAM

I think sony xperia z5 dual is much better than lenovo a7010 it's my opinion so I need your opinion that which phone is better sony xperia z5 dual or lenovo a7010

• NAYAN

Designe is best Feturers is good

• tap

releasing date of tis phone??

• nilesh

its audiophile phone ...this phone has same audio cheap which is in LG v10

• dev

Please tell me.
Lenovo service quality.....campare with samsung & xolo.

• shan

kindly inform lenovo A7010 smart phone price &and also detailed specification

gopal, 17 Dec 2015launching date??Yeah,good questions Gopal.

• gopal